Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 jabs would take an individual 1,000-1,500 minutes to properly jab and process. Have you had a jab? There are formal documentation process, where batch numbers and serial numbers have to be recorded in people's electronic files as well as going thru their consent forms and other checks. Its why there are queues wherever you go to get jabbed - mass vaccination centres or clinics. Its not just walk in, wait a minute, jabbed, nurse calls next straight away, like a conveyor belt system.

What's your point? Seems like arguing semantics whether it's 100 or 60. The vaccination clinic I went to the nurses weren't taking 10-15 minutes per patient. Closer to 5.

What's your point? Seems like arguing semantics whether it's 100 or 60. The vaccination clinic I went to the nurses weren't taking 10-15 minutes per patient. Closer to 5.
Mrs Wines isn't - " spends her days vaccinating hundreds of people" hundreds = at least 200. 10 hour day = 600 minutes 200 jabs in a shift = 3 minutes a jab - that is paintly false. Understand now???

Mrs Wines isn't - " spends her days vaccinating hundreds of people" hundreds = at least 200. 10 hour day = 600 minutes 200 jabs in a shift = 3 minutes a jab - that is paintly false. Understand now???
it's a figure of speech ffs. The point being made is that she's on the front line administering jabs. The actual number is somewhat irrelevant, it could be 60 or 150. Yes it sounds like a slight exaggeration, but it's a weird point to focus on. Should he go back and edit his post to say "lots of jabs"?

it's a figure of speech ffs. The point being made is that she's on the front line administering jabs. The actual number is somewhat irrelevant, it could be 60 or 150. Yes it sounds like a slight exaggeration, but it's a weird point to focus on. Should he go back and edit his post to say "lots of jabs"?
Why make ridiculous exaggerations in the first place to make out someone is Wonder Women flaying the evil virus at rates way greater than the average doctor or nurse does?

Jaidyn Stephenson whose basically a nobody went front page for saying covid was blown out of proportion by the media.

If Warren was actually a head coach, the media would have ripped him to shreds for his bizarre Clive Palmer liking antics. As i said he can believe whatever nonsense he wants privately, but he wouldn't get away with that as a high profile coach.

It's a hypothetical anyway since it won't happen. But his views are on covid are pretty extreme. Doesn't mean he isn't a good person on footy matters.

So now arguing for informed medical consent is extremism?

We've lost the plot.
Its the ultimate societal pun that in an era where we've got to such great lengths to introduce "non-binary" into the gender lexicon, that virtually EVERY other part of society has moved into the "binary" space.

Vaccinate everyone vs "anti-vaxxer" is the latest example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I learnt tonight on SENSA that Zak Millbank and Andrew Capel are Glenelg fans.

You can imagine my shock.

Caught the end of 7 news and discovered Smithson is a Bays fan too. Equally shocked.

Caught the end of 7 news and discovered Smithson is a Bays fan too. Equally shocked.

Ive heard him say that many times the last decade Ive been back in Adelaide.

When did this turn into the Covid thread number 2 ? Lets get back to putting shit on the media muppets, If I want to hear about the death plague and associated wankfest ill turn on the Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back