News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy with a hard start, it will leave no illusions to where we sit. If we start copping 100 point thrashings again then Simmo will rightly get the arse by the mid year bye. If he's going to go, the earlier the better so the club has plenty of time to find the best replacement.

And when did she start working at The West?

"Congratulation, welcome to The West team. Now as a condition of your employment you have to sign up for a subscription which will be automatically deducted from your salary."

Makes sense, stickdick churning out clickbait just to cover his mandatory sub.

why would your wife's employer torture her like this?

She had to monitor possible media coverage of her employer.

Ugh, Tasmania.
No WA side should play in Tas. Or at least not until Coll or Rich or Ess have to play in Geraldton or Albany. Similar travel.

Perth to Melb then Melb to Tas means maybe nine hours home to hotel. Coll et al would never be asked to do that.
There are ways the AFL can minimise the unique travel that the two WA teams face.

I’ll repeat it for the umpteenth time - Pavlich and Kade Simpson played about the same number of games (340-350) but Pav travelled more than seven times further. But apparently it’s not considered a disadvantage.

The full fixture for next season was released on Thursday, mapping out a season where the Eagles are forced to play just one team from last year’s top six — Melbourne — but are bunted from the lucrative Thursday and Friday night slots more than ever before.

Next year looms as the first time since 2002 the Eagles have not played a Friday or Thursday night game. That came in the wake of a five-win campaign that saw Ken Judge sacked.
Which is it?

No WA side should play in Tas. Or at least not until Coll or Rich or Ess have to play in Geraldton or Albany. Similar travel.

Perth to Melb then Melb to Tas means maybe nine hours home to hotel. Coll et al would never be asked to do that.
There are ways the AFL can minimise the unique travel that the two WA teams face.

I’ll repeat it for the umpteenth time - Pavlich and Kade Simpson played about the same number of games (340-350) but Pav travelled more than seven times further. But apparently it’s not considered a disadvantage.

They get direct flights these days.

Yes a chartered direct flight. it's less than four hours normally, closer than Brissy and Syd.

Wouldn't mind jumping an a fan seat with the team this year flying to Tassie, hobart's a pretty fun place these days.

Fixture - could be worse.

Ends badly with Tassie and GBH travel in the last 3 weeks. Not that I am anticipating this affecting our finals campaign.

Having Brisbane come to us is a rarity.
Getting the annual 100 point mauling at GBH/GHB stadium isn't.
Don't underestimate the cats not bouncing up and in fact sliding further (IMO)...if so, in that last round they'll be tanking for draft position. Same for north in round 21.

If we have won a few by then we may come home with a few more wins and not get the spoon.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to see the worst already plotting Simmo's demise before the season even starts.

Saw it on the table at the lunch bar while waiting for my coffee. My neck hairs went up just touching it when I flipped the last page to see a big spread about how the first 5 rounds could spell the end for Simpson.
Damn they don't like him there 🤣🤣

Good to see the worst already plotting Simmo's demise before the season even starts.

Saw it on the table at the lunch bar while waiting for my coffee. My neck hairs went up just touching it when I flipped the last page to see a big spread about how the first 5 rounds could spell the end for Simpson.
Damn they don't like him there 🤣🤣

Was it written by stick dick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting controversy in America. Hard to see it happening in the AFL.

Displayed creative initiative when dealing with challenging stakeholders and deadlines - she would be promoted here.

West Coast star Elliot Yeo’s frustrating run with injury has continued with the midfielder forced to end training early after injuring his left ankle.

The Eagles were doing competitive tackling work nearly 90 minutes into the session at Mineral Resources Park when Yeo went to ground. He attempted to stay involved and laid a high tackle on Jack Petruccelle before walking from the field to speak to medical staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back