Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious how off the mark you are. Were you one of those bums throwing horse poo at the police today as well?
What has that got to do with an arms expo in Melbourne? You find a poo thrower more interesting than a disgusting capitalist promotion of weapons of war.
Do you like weapons billionaires making more money or is horse poo more important to you?

LOL imagine being so unpopular people dislike you more than arms dealers!

Sums up protestors...

I think that Extinction Rebellion mob ruined it for everyone else. All tarred with that brush
You want to ban protests, that makes you a facist and a puppet for the war machine.
Anything you say needs to be dismissed as you are a climate denier .

Of course.

In my opinion, no.

Does Australia have a right to defend itself with weapons? If so, I truly don't see the point of this protest.
The point of the protest is Australia is providing weapons to Israel and Israel are using those weapons to indiscriminately maim and kill women and children.

Protest is entirely reasonable.

But the state was pretty quick to take sides. As usual.

The point of the protest is Australia is providing weapons to Israel and Israel are using those weapons to indiscriminately maim and kill women and children.

I know you will huff and puff but the majority of Australians either don’t give a **** or support what the government is doing, little pockets of protests don’t speak for the majority in this country or should i say Greens voters.

Does Australia have a right to protest?

Is it ok for Victoria Police to go straight to rubber bullets?

Peaceful protest, sure.

Throwing rocks, acid, starting fires, attacking horses, no.

Or do the police not have a right to defend themselves?

There is one photo of a bloke carrying a suitcase up to the police line whilst they watch. Imagine if he did that in some other countries!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That myth has been totally discredited, we aren't supplying weapons to Israel.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, shocking..

Should we now post images of the innocent israeli's and other innocent victims that were taken hostage, kidnapped, and brutally murdered and spat on? and mind you, still haven't been returned? Not much talk about this..
There are 2 sides, and acknowledging one without the other is pure ignorance.

Besides, going back to todays events, there is no excuse for the disgusting and violent protestors today achieving nothing but embarrassment- wasting everyone's time in the city. To back them up in ANY way, is quite pathetic.
Absolutely - Hamas are disgusting.

And do you really think Police just rocked up to a peaceful protest and started firing rubber bullets??
Why the hell do they even have rubber bullets?

Why do they have a $15m budget?

Why is the thing being held in central Melbourne?

Absolutely there are dickheads amongst the protesters - there always seems to be. But the Police also showed up looking for a fight.

Absolutely there are dickheads amongst the protesters - there always seems to be. But the Police also showed up looking for a fight.
they don't. they had $15m added to their budget to cover this event.

They had rubber bullets because the Intel was already there that dickheads were rocking up to incite violence, not just protest.

To say the Police showed up looking for a fight, or to say that police instigated it is just stupidity.

They had rubber bullets because the Intel was already there that dickheads were rocking up to incite violence, not just protest.

To say the Police showed up looking for a fight, or to say that police instigated it is just stupidity.
They had a $15m budget ffs.

Anyway, that's it for me - I have a cat in the oven.

So Australia should have no national defence?
Ridiculous response. There shouldn't be an bells and whistles expo complete with light show, music and unveilings for weapons designed to kill.
It shouldn't be open to the public to jack off over either.
Letting private companies spruik their weapons like that is sick.
Why tf is there an expo anyway.
The army can inspect weapons to buy anytime.
The arms companies want more wars so they can make more profit.

Going off in Melbourne.

I'm 100% behind the peaceful protestors.
Of course you'd support people who throw vomit and faeces at law enforcement purely there to ensure the crowd doesn't get out of control.

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back