Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Irritant liquid was sprayed up horses' nostrils and they were hit with large plastic trays.
Why did they bring horses to these things knowing some dickheads will be there and the horses are in danger of being harmed?

Needs an investigation.

Also did the police do the irritant spraying and just miss their intended targets?

If (some of) the protesters weren't walking appendages no animals would have been harmed....

Pretty simple folks...
You can't rely on there being no idiots in a crowd. From what I see, most protesters have been fine.

Cops firing stuff into a crowd indiscriminately and escalating rather than deescalating have been the major problem.

It looks like the police have been told they are free to do what they like, or they are just badly trained.

Hey bootlickers, when protesters bring horses to a heated situation then you can blame them if they get hurt
You sound like a "If she didn't wear a short skirt, she wouldn't have been groped" sort of person.

Protesters made a conscious decision to cause any sort of harm to the horses... The fact you can excuse that says alot about you.

You sound like a "If she didn't wear a short skirt, she wouldn't have been groped" sort of person.

Protesters made a conscious decision to cause any sort of harm to the horses... The fact you can excuse that says alot about you.
He wasn't excusing it.

You can't rely on there being no idiots in a crowd. From what I see, most protesters have been fine.

Cops firing stuff into a crowd indiscriminately and escalating rather than deescalating have been the major problem.

It looks like the police have been told they are free to do what they like, or they are just badly trained.
Protesters left there houses that morning, with projectiles, bags of vomit, bags of feces and other weapons.... What do you think they were going to be used for?
Blaming the police for what happened yesterday and absolving the stupidity of a number of protesters is delusional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love for you to find anything that remotely resembles apologising sexual assault, because you won't find anything of the sort

I didn't excuse any behaviour that put horses in danger, I just pointed out it was the cops who put them in the situation

Protesters left there houses that morning, with projectiles, bags of vomit, bags of feces and other weapons.... What do you think they were going to be used for?
Blaming the police for what happened yesterday and absolving the stupidity of a number of protesters is delusional.

They literally picked up the shit that the horses has dropped on the street you flipping moron

It appears this is the official line from PETA, don’t condemn the protesters actions but condemn police for having horses.

The police often bring mounted officers to protests. They're not used to chase or deliberately hurt people. They are extremely well trained, manoevrable, give an officer a height advantage to observe what's going on, and perhaps surprisingly, the sight of an animal can have a calming effect (unless you're a total scumbag who doesn't mind hurting them).

Blaming the police for what happened yesterday
"Cops firing stuff into a crowd indiscriminately and escalating rather than deescalating have been the major problem."

They have been to blame for some things.

and absolving the stupidity of a number of protesters is delusional.
"most protesters have been fine." is not absolving anyone of anything shit they did.

TBH if they are putting ball bearings on the road to stop horses advancing - with the cops knowing this happens EVERY TIME at these Land Force protests and being able to see that they are on the road - that's not 100% shit. It's denying the space to mounted police.

If they are throwing them under horses that cannot avoid them, that's shit.

Meanwhile, the army dorks are inside...

1726197361932.png

Crying victim about being entitled to go about their business, doing it peacefully:

1726197901901.png

Last edited:

I'd love for you to find anything that remotely resembles apologising sexual assault, because you won't find anything of the sort

I didn't excuse any behaviour that put horses in danger, I just pointed out it was the cops who put them in the situation
You realise your second line there is the definition of victim blaming...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back