Membership for this season

Remove this Banner Ad

i seriously doubt that the dockers are at 34000...but if thats wat the membership guy said then so be it. i heard that the dockers were aiming for 30K max...maybe others have come out of the wood work (very disturbing). neway its good for the eagles cause hopefully this means that the dockers wont post another huge loss, hence they could actually commit some money to the commision.

i would have thought the club would announce in the media if they reached that high? that would make the dockers pretty high on the league list for members?

Originally posted by theorangeapple
i would have thought the club would announce in the media if they reached that high? that would make the dockers pretty high on the league list for members?

They will wait for a pre-round 1 figure and then release that. No point losing the impact of the announcement by dragging it out in constant updates. That's what you do when you're a Victorian club that is relying on peer pressure to get the stragglers onboard.

That would put them (subject to how bad my memory is) either fifth or sixth...after (in no order) Eagles, Crows, Dons, Pies. And I'm sure there's someone else I'm forgetting, but ah well. Point remains.

Ok... having just read the article from this morning's Worst... and knowing that you blokes will be all over it like a nasty and unwanted rash, I am prepared to say that the figure of 34K may have been a little over-inflated... ;)

Disclaimer: I never actually put that figure forward - I just went with it when it was presented. Either way - my point remains that Freo has a better conversion rate than WC as far as members go.

Originally posted by ImperialPurple

Either way - my point remains that Freo has a better conversion rate than WC as far as members go.

How do you support this, or is this one of those arguments that starts with "I am a woman" and finishes with "Do not argue with me"?

:D

Ok... having just read the article from this morning's Worst... and knowing that you blokes will be all over it like a nasty and unwanted rash, I am prepared to say that the figure of 34K may have been a little over-inflated... ;)

Disclaimer: I never actually put that figure forward - I just went with it when it was presented. Either way - my point remains that Freo has a better conversion rate than WC as far as members go.

In other words you just pulled it out of your backside. :p

I agree with everything you have said, you are 100% correct on all your points, I was completely wrong.

I love this quote, I may ven put it on my headstone.:D

Yes dear, of course they do ;) Lies, damn lies, and ...uh...what's the other one?

All this talk...They jump on the bandwagon now when they have a winning record for once...let's just wait and see what happens when they finish 2-20 next time round. Just wait and see those numbers diminish like a balloon with the air let out or the real estate price drop after a recent gang war in the area...

Originally posted by no1bankteller
How do you support this, or is this one of those arguments that starts with "I am a woman" and finishes with "Do not argue with me"?

:D
Ahh not married i see no 1, you will learn son, youll learn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the biggest pile of **** i've ever heard. IP must have no life at all, your supporters are all bandwagon supporters and to say that people from around freo are the only ones who go for freo is stupid, about 50% of people who live in freo wouldn't give two ****s about freo and/or football if not more. Eagles and Dockers supporters are scattered all over the state and is stupid to say they are confined to different areas. If you want to pull out any statistic perhaps it should be how many members the two teams have. Why dont you stick to your own forum or have you got nothing better to do with your life?

im loving this topic

how you're breaking it all down into catchment areas. hehe

well i think because every fremantle falls in the west coast catchment that there is no need for another club. done. solved. too easy.

and oh yeah.. hahaha cockburn hahahahahahah. hehehehehe...

so tell me.. which catchment to i lie in? am i in the 'city of melbourne, WA' area? hmmm

Originally posted by steve_rat
im loving this topic

how you're breaking it all down into catchment areas. hehe

well i think because every fremantle falls in the west coast catchment that there is no need for another club. done. solved. too easy.

and oh yeah.. hahaha cockburn hahahahahahah. hehehehehe...

so tell me.. which catchment to i lie in? am i in the 'city of melbourne, WA' area? hmmm

Well IP certainly did well with this Catchment area LOL.

You lot really missed the point completely. Are any of you familiar with the word "likely"?? Are you all that dumb or do are you doing it on purpose?

Can you cope with the finer nuances of the English language?

No point trying to discuss anything as you need it to be spelled out in very simple language.

And Bluey17 - grow up for goodness sake. :rolleyes:

Anyway - you should be doing okay now with this latest efforts in the schools of WA - should improve your membership numbers a bit.

Good luck to the lot of you - I shall be more than happy to continue my communication with the obviously more intelligent members of your breed.... (and it saddens me Milko that you are obviously not among that crew... ;) ).

(and it saddens me Milko that you are obviously not among that crew... ;) ).

My comment was very much in jest IP. But you're right nonetheless, i've read through this debate, and it's far too intelligent and insightful for my feeble mind.

It's so obvious that your whole arguement was a pile of useless crap. You try to make it out that the dockers have more members per head than the eagles in there respective 'areas'. You must be in some denial about your club, you look pass the simple fact that the eagles have more members and try to find a way to make the dockers look more popular. It's absolute un-intelligent rubbish. If you new anything about football, which I'm sure you don't you would know that eagles and dockers supporters are not designated in certain areas and that your statistics mean nothing.

WCE FC - The pride of W.A - The no1 team in the west !!!

damn.. how come i didn't get bagged by mr. imperial purple..

oh on a side note.. they had this show on c31 in melbourne and it was called 'wa today' and it was like the last episode or something and it's been going for 10 years.. it was pretty funny.. especially the bit with karl langdon winning all the arm wrestles..

so have any wa folk been watching this show for the past decade or at least some part of it? it seems like a cack to me

im just wondering how it got to the east coast for a nite

Originally posted by bluey17
It's so obvious that your whole arguement was a pile of useless crap. You try to make it out that the dockers have more members per head than the eagles in there respective 'areas'. You must be in some denial about your club, you look pass the simple fact that the eagles have more members and try to find a way to make the dockers look more popular. It's absolute un-intelligent rubbish. If you new anything about football, which I'm sure you don't you would know that eagles and dockers supporters are not designated in certain areas and that your statistics mean nothing.

WCE FC - The pride of W.A - The no1 team in the west !!!

Keep telling yourself that bluey... it might help you sleep better at night. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership for this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back