Membership for this season

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no problem sleeping, we've won two premierships :) :)

Wow the dockers made the finals ONCE and they lost at HOME and all of a sudden they're they think they're the best.

You keep telling yourself that the dockers have more members per head in there respected area than the eagles do, it could help put those 9nightmare years behind you, oh wait is this your 2nd yr as a dockers supporter? Similar to the other 20,000 members.

Originally posted by bluey17
oh wait is this your 2nd yr as a dockers supporter? Similar to the other 20,000 members.

Bring on Don Henley .............

The new kids walk in and think they know everything .......................

For the record, the Dockers will struggle to pass the Eagles membership figure in the near future. The only way the Dockers will go past is if the Eagles have 2+ "spoon like" years and the Dockers are up the top 2 or 3 during this period.

If both teams can have memberships of 35 - 40 000 over the coming years, footy is the winner in W.A. This is a reasonable target.

Originally posted by bluey17
I have no problem sleeping, we've won two premierships :) :)

Wow the dockers made the finals ONCE and they lost at HOME and all of a sudden they're they think they're the best.

You keep telling yourself that the dockers have more members per head in there respected area than the eagles do, it could help put those 9nightmare years behind you, oh wait is this your 2nd yr as a dockers supporter? Similar to the other 20,000 members.

somebody fix that record... it seems to be caught on that scratched part...

ho hum... you are boring.

Still not seen mine...fingers crossed....

Cannot wait for Sunday 28th March, two days before my birthday and the win will be a nice pressie to me from the team, to get here soon enough...

Taking my English flatmate to her first game and made her promise to support the Eagles. Is that wrong???

:p no nothing wrong about that no1bankteller! just like there's nothing wrong with me buying my mate an Eagles beanie for her birthday, just a subtle nudge in the right direction!

Do you think it would be a good idea for all the Melbourne supporters to meet at the Dogs game?
Or are we all too lazy? Be nice to hear what the other guys think, cos i know DK4 will be willing, wony ya mate ;)

If anyone is looking for free parking near the Telstra Dome I can recommend the area behind the National Building (the Technicolour building next to the water) in Victoria Harbour. Stacks of carparking and only a short walk to the "Dome".

Originally posted by juddy03
Do you think it would be a good idea for all the Melbourne supporters to meet at the Dogs game?
Or are we all too lazy? Be nice to hear what the other guys think, cos i know DK4 will be willing, wony ya mate ;)

Yeah, I'd be up for that. I'm still looking for someone to go with me to the game, as my bulldog supporting friends are not interested (actually, thats a common theme amongst bulldogs supporters. Passionate and not scared to show it, but ask them if they attend games, or if they have a membership, and the answer is usually no. Explains their poor financial position I guess). Anyway, if you guys organise something, I'm a chance to be there.

Yeah, I'd be willing to meet some of the BF Melb. eagles supporters..
Maybe Half Time would be a good time to meet? Gives us enough time to have a chat?
Any ideas as to where we could meet?

Originally posted by juddy03

Yes, yes i would be up for that!:) Would be good to meet up. Oh and recieved my membership today as well!:D :D :D

Don't worry no1 yours will come!

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership for this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back