Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I think if there's one player who's a pretty straight shooter in this game it's Strigs. I'll plant a vote on damicky for now, as that is the interaction that stands out.

eth-dog

Also how dare you omgfridge day one used to be so easy.

Accurate to #183

strigoi (3) - sante, damicky, Dingster
Pickitt (3) - BEaston, Hatchy1992, CrimsonViolet
dogs105 (2) - Chipmunk, Smeg Head
sante (2) - Itsmyshow, MC Bad Genius
CrimsonViolet (2) - Pickitt, Strigoi
hotchilli (1) - rye
MC Bad Genius (1) - dogs105
Chipmunk (1) - 3KZ is Football,
Barrybran (1) - CursingFijian
mwerps (1) - dank420_
damicky (1) - Pie 4 Life
Dingster (1) - hotchilli
3KZ is Football (1) - mwerps

Wouldnt it all become pointless noise at that point?
depends. i dont really miss having to sift through people who spammed gifs to start the thread or playing with people in america and having to read 20 pages over breakfast before deadlines at 9AM

but generally speaking the more posts there are, the better it is for town. theres nothing else to base reads off as a vanilla townie, so increased interactions, votes and posts made will likely lead to more associations and behaviour you can draw your reads from.

its also very helpful when you dont have to policy lynch lurkers, but its quite rare for that to happen in any mafia game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen why I'm being lynched? I was laughing at the ridiculous intimidation, and a newer player found that suspicious.
One could say that you were in charge of the intimidation and are trying to distance yourself from the mistake by making fun of it.

#justapotentialtheory

Trying to save someone?
Nah I just thought I should put a little thought into it.

The reason I votes Crimson in the first place is because he said I'm good at werewolf but at the same time I don't like sarcasm

Nah I just thought I should put a little thought into it.

The reason I votes Crimson in the first place is because he said I'm good at werewolf but at the same time I don't like sarcasm
You realise if you apply the first sentence to your WW when you play, the second sentence wouldnā€™t need to be sarcastic right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back