Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to say. I thought he would be ready to go by now, but Lyon is saying he needs mote match fitness to be AFL ready.

Anywhere from 2 to 5 weeks!

Come on Seppo don't spoon feed them, I remember the days when SC queries not posted in the SC/DT thread were met with scorn and lies.

Good days :(

I've never quite understood this. Is it just because it's funny?

Because, in the beginning, in far more enlightened times, when men were men and goats were nervous, before SC/DT, we didn't have snot nosed 16 year olds proclaiming that they were experts on footy because they had somehow jagged a decent fantasy team.

That, and they used to bombard team boards with dumbarse questions.

Now we just rip the urine and point them in the direction of the correct thread. Or not.

David Schwarz did 3 back to back iirc. Played another 100 odd games

rounds 1, 3, 5, 7 etc.? :p

lucky they weren't prime time games :p

I agree - it was a whimsical notion at best

...a man can wish can't he? ;)

does that remind anybody else of the song "Rio" by Michael Nesmith?
I like that song :), also another by him called "Joanne"

Mora to comeback next week!!!!

go you good thing :)

...does that remind anybody else of the song "Rio" by Michael Nesmith?
I like that song :), also another by him called "Joanne"
I wonder if he ever had to use liquid paper when he was penning the lyrics for his songs.

I wonder if he ever had to use liquid paper when he was penning the lyrics for his songs.

Would have made a Monkee of himself if he did

PS I think I go to Rio was the first of the video clips that started the trend of showing more than the band or singer standing in front of a microphone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given how the game went, thought i'd drop this in here.

RE0Mbg2.jpg

Not to be a spoil sport but I'd like to know what his disposal efficiency was before throwing a party in his honour.

He had a couple of kicks in the first quarter that he almost got caught on before he kicked and basically stuffed them up. He got better throughout the game, but when it happened I said to Lach that he would've been caught at AFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back