Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mora's kicking is an issue.We can adjust the game plan to accommodate the 60 mtr play+ bomb but he's also got to get with the fact that the game has changed again in his absence.Mora has not been particularly good with the short accurate pass.Particularly if that kick was into the corridor and risky.He needs to improve his delivery in terms of lower,harder,faster more often.
I'm saying this 4 hrs from a WAFL game and am really just wondering if his shorter passing is good to go from the blokes who get down there??

tbh i think he can play next week, but i think they will give him 1 more in the 2nds to have him 100% for the home game against brisbane.
Agreed. If Sheridan has another quiet one, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of Sylvia/Morabito coming in next week. I think Sylvia is a better chance of coming in next week, hope so too, he provides a lot more than Sheridan.

Agreed. If Sheridan has another quiet one, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of Sylvia/Morabito coming in next week. I think Sylvia is a better chance of coming in next week, hope so too, he provides a lot more than Sheridan.
if sheridan has a shocker he will be dropped and Sylvia will be coming in against the tigers, after a solid performance today.

Obviously I missed something.

Mora in as the sub next week sounds a possibility, but I'd rather the week after for my own selfish reasons.

Yep. Everything is back to normal.

Poster A: I think Mora should come in. What do you think?

Poster B: Yes, he is nice, but Sylvia has nicer hair and he is so cute.

Poster A: maybe we can have both?

Poster B; Oh super idea!!

Poster C: Did any of you read the match reports that stated that both players didn't deserve a call up from todays game??

Posters A+B: Oh WHATEVER!! it's our opinion, ok! And Justin Beiber is really cool. OK!

Mods, mods.....the big meany is hurting my feelings again

rinse repeat.

Yep. Everything is back to normal.

Poster A: I think Mora should come in. What do you think?

Poster B: Yes, he is nice, but Sylvia has nicer hair and he is so cute.

Poster A: maybe we can have both?

Poster B; Oh super idea!!

Poster C: Did any of you read the match reports that stated that both players didn't deserve a call up from todays game??

Posters A+B: Oh WHATEVER!! it's our opinion, ok! And Justin Beiber is really cool. OK!

Mods, mods.....the big meany is hurting my feelings again

rinse repeat.
Hope you're not suggesting that I'm either poster A or B or I'm reporting you scumbag. Justin Beiber is not cool. It's One Direction now! The do reefa's and post the vids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it isnt reacting buddy. i just told you not to worry because it was most likely about me. not reaction
Fine, then we'll conclude that it's about you and you're good with it because it's laughable. The world can move on to serious Moribito and Sylvia discussions.

Last edited:
First of all, touch wood..

We've been predicting when Mora is going to make his return to the 1sts for half a season now, and we may have lost sight of the fact that he's now played half a season without any injuries! He might actually have a good run at it after all. Hopefully this is the week for his return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back