Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a shame Nick wrote that, I am quite certain he is/was a freo supporter. When he was doing a regional journalism post I actually got to know him quite well, never mates though. His journalism was normally credible, articulate, insightful and generally well received.

Unforetunately we had a bit of a to-do, his apparent 'missus' at the time wasnt too shabby and enjoyed the 'attention' of yours truelly. If I knew she had a partner then I would not have gone near her.

LIFE LESSON: Even if she acts and appears single she may have a partner. Always check, this helps ensure that drama is avoided later down the track.

so should we be blaming the article on you? ;)

So bigfooty understands 'Nick's missus' likes a bit of Purple Maverick and further that .........wgaf:rolleyes:
I don't think the club has been anything other than consistent in its messages about Mora.
RTB is frequently asked about his situation and progress and has always said he's building,he's coming from a bloody long way back,his KPI and GPS data are getting there.
Remember FFS that it is not simply fitness and touch;they will have monitored the strength and conditioning of the knee to the point of it being the most examined knee in the history of the world.
No-one disputes the fact that if the knee fails the career is finished.The club has been inordinately cautious and good on it for being so.Mora will come back but as RTB says it ain't no easy team to break into and Mora is still building.
Nick is a knob and a cuckold.:eek:

That's a shame Nick wrote that, I am quite certain he is/was a freo supporter.

That explains it then. He's writing as a Freo fan of the "play Mora now because he'll leave if you don't and I say he's ready and I know better than the coaches and leadership group" persuasion. He's just hoping to pressure the club into playing Mora based on fear. Maybe that's how he makes decisions in his personal life.

his apparent 'missus' at the time wasnt too shabby and enjoyed the 'attention' of yours truelly. If I knew she had a partner then I would not have gone near her.

LIFE LESSON: Even if she acts and appears single she may have a partner. Always check, this helps ensure that drama is avoided later down the track.

If she was acting single and enjoyed your attentions then maybe the life lesson was rather: "Do what the lady wants and stop being selfish, thinking of my own petty interests and inconvenience down the track."

That explains it then. He's writing as a Freo fan of the "play Mora now because he'll leave if you don't and I say he's ready and I know better than the coaches and leadership group" persuasion. He's just hoping to pressure the club into playing Mora based on fear. Maybe that's how he makes decisions in his personal life.

If she was acting single and enjoyed your attentions then maybe the life lesson was rather: "Do what the lady wants and stop being selfish, thinking of my own petty interests and inconvenience down the track."

Oh God. Marry me now!!

Polygamy is legal, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colour me unsurprised.

The West knows full well that people are more likely to buy into a dodgy suggestion if they already suspect that its true.

A fair few Freo fans reckon Morra should have played his return match by now, and the West knows it.

Ergo, you run a story light on facts and low on credibility that reflects their existing opinion, and boom - easy money.

You look after the people, who look after you. Freo have taken brilliant care of Morra for years, and he knows it.

Morra ain't going anywhere.

I will take on board your sage advice Crippa and start listening to the 'Purple Maverick' abit more. If you have a sister let Sliced know, maybe having two wives will keep him preocuppied from BF a bit more

That's a shame Nick wrote that, I am quite certain he is/was a freo supporter. When he was doing a regional journalism post I actually got to know him quite well, never mates though. His journalism was normally credible, articulate, insightful and generally well received.

Unforetunately we had a bit of a to-do, his apparent 'missus' at the time wasnt too shabby and enjoyed the 'attention' of yours truelly. If I knew she had a partner then I would not have gone near her.

Oh...i see Purple Maverick refers to your generous friend, not u as a whole. Kudos ;)

As a fan base it is easy to want to see guys like Mora and Sylvia playing straight away. The fact that they have been held back is a sign of maturity from the club. Heaven knows they would have played if Cameron Schwab was around. Going on from that, I think the key to success is asking what Schwab would do, and then doing the opposite.

She won't. I'm always rather partial to my boyfriend's lovers.

44037-johnny-depp-oh-my-god-gif-9IAv.gif

As a fan base it is easy to want to see guys like Mora and Sylvia playing straight away. The fact that they have been held back is a sign of maturity from the club. Heaven knows they would have played if Cameron Schwab was around. Going on from that, I think the key to success is asking what Schwab would do, and then doing the opposite.

There's nothing wrong with holding them back to be sure, but Mora's been on the training track for near on 18 months since he had his LARS surgery. He's been dominating WAFL for the entire season. Surely by now he's ready.

There's nothing wrong with holding them back to be sure, but Mora's been on the training track for near on 18 months since he had his LARS surgery. He's been dominating WAFL for the entire season. Surely by now he's ready.

Stop
fuqing
lying

He has not been dominating for the entire season at all.

They've taken brilliant care of him because he's a potentially elite player. And he knows it.

Compare to how well we took care of Tim Ruffles.

You make a fair point. I'm not saying that the club is perfect, nor that it hasn't made its fair share of errors and oversights in the past, though to be frank I have trouble recalling the exact circumstances in which Tim left the club. I seem to remember him being re-listed, but my memory is hazy.

That being said, IMO Ross has taken respect for the player's overall welfare at Freo to another level in his time with the club, and my feeling is the question of a player's talent doesn't come into it.

It's a pity Tim didn't get a chance to experience Freo under Ross - his story might have been very different.

You make a fair point. I'm not saying that the club is perfect, nor that it hasn't made its fair share of errors and oversights in the past, though to be frank I have trouble recalling the exact circumstances in which Tim left the club. I seem to remember him being re-listed, but my memory is hazy.

That being said, IMO Ross has taken respect for the player's overall welfare at Freo to another level in his time with the club, and my feeling is the question of a player's talent doesn't come into it.

It's a pity Tim didn't get a chance to experience Freo under Ross - his story might have been very different.

We did nothing wrong with Ruffles.

Helped him through 2 knee recons, and re-listed him as a rookie, but his body couldn't cope.

We parted ways amicably and he's now coaching at a high level.

More lies from pokerspiv.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back