Roast Most hated team in the competition?

Who is the most hated team in AFL

• Adelaide

• Brisbane

• Carlton

• Collingwood

• Essendon

• Fremantle

• Geelong

• Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• North Melbourne

• Port Adelaide

• Richmond

• Saint Kilda

• Sydney

• West Coast

• Western Bulldogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to meet in a final soon to get the hatred flowing again (from both sides). Can you imagine how different today would be with both sets of supporters had we met in the GF in 2015?

My feeling is that Eagles and Dockers fans dont want to say they hate each other as that would show it effects them.

Geelong - Acted like they had already won the 2019 Premiership back in June, preventing Kelly from coming home for family reasons, that stupid supporter dressed up like a cat who ate some eagles feathers before the final and basically because the supporters in here think they can keep Kelly from coming to us yet have had many players nominate them and that is perfectly ok.

Stride by Stride they approach the finishing line - what a race - they hit the line - its a bob of the head - Photo Photo - its a photo finish

The judge has called for a photo - he has now called for a developed print - a developed print please

Hes got the magnifying glass out - hes pouring over this photo image - desperately trying to seperate them

He cant He cant - its a Deadheat a Deadheat

Hawthorn and Richmond

Funny how quickly Richmond got rent free space in you cat fans heads 😂

I voted Melbourne. Currently I do actually hate them more than the rest of the comp put together. I’d consider suing them for some kind of psychological damage.

Wonder if any of the other votes were Melbourne supporters? I wouldn’t be deeply surprised.

I’m also pretty sure this is a duplicate thread, because I posted much the same dribble in the previous one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course I'm predictable...just because it's a new thread on the topic doesn't change the facts.

You think people hate north becuase they consider your club to be expendable. It's not hatred though, it's that they DO NOT CARE if your club disappears.
So then, contrary to your Tas stance on record, you now actually wouldn't care if a Tasmanian team replaced North [a Vic team], right?

Is this your come to Jesus moment or have you just shot yourself in the foot? Predictably.

So then, contrary to your Tas stance on record, you now actually wouldn't care if a Tasmanian team replaced North [a Vic team], right?

Is this your come to Jesus moment or have you just shot yourself in the foot? Predictably.

A) Way off topic.

B) As I'd said, consistently, I don't agree with replacing a team because it's financially struggling with another team that will have finances at least as bad...Such as would be the case if you were replacing North with Tas. It's not because I give a rats about North, just that I think it's illogical.

It’s just their “play the man, not the ball” because of the lack of talent style that annoys people. The club itself hardly registers.

That's an epic win

Kinda interesting to see so many Vic supporters (eg Collingwood, Richmond, Carlton, North) thinking that the level of hate for their team doesn’t apply as much to other Vic teams. Let’s be real, most vic teams are disliked by supporters of other vic teams.

Also because of the drug saga there is no way anyone comes remotely close to being hated as much as Essendon.

I voted Melbourne. Currently I do actually hate them more than the rest of the comp put together. I’d consider suing them for some kind of psychological damage.

Wonder if any of the other votes were Melbourne supporters? I wouldn’t be deeply surprised.

I’m also pretty sure this is a duplicate thread, because I posted much the same dribble in the previous one.
Who do you hate most?
Where are X at?
Should Origin return?
Fix the fixture
The MRO is a stupidhead

These recurring threads are BigFooty's version of recurring memes. As predictable as umpiring rants on gameday threads.
And yet we all get sucked in to them every time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Most hated team in the competition?

Back