Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 36 Team Thread | There's No Business Like Snow Business

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a trace of Furie left in him

Congrats to our much valued Scythe94 🤙🏻
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

View attachment 2035003

Let’s move on to the Season 36 Eth Award, named after Mount Buller Legend Eth. The award is designed to recognise a player each season who best encapsulates the club values and most holistically contributes to its excellence.

The award is usually based on a player vote. In Season 36, we deviated from tradition slightly; the winner was a captain’s call, with the player vote reinstated for Season 37.

Though many posters would have been deserving winners in Season 36 - Hate, Tarkyn_24, Gralin, Wosh, manangatang, Scythe94, sausageroll, PMBangers - I’m pleased to announce that the Season 36 Eth Award winner is Gralin.

We spoke earlier of Gralin’s incredible debut season, but it really can’t be overstated how dominant it was - and those achievements were only reinforced in Season 37.

Congratulations, Gralin - we love playing alongside you and appreciate everything you bring to the Mount Buller table. :love:
Hard to believe that Gralin resisted all my efforts to bring him here year after year and look at him now!

Congrats Gra, you have been amazing for the club and for the League and in S36 your impact can’t be understated.
Love you my friend 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 2035028

After a close finish, the winner of the Season 36 Deestroy Medal is none other than our dear friend sausageroll.

sausageroll had a terrific season of qooty, culminating in All-Sweet FA selection in the centre of the ground. As always, we enjoyed snags’ humour, warmth, and statistical prowess.

Thank you, sausageroll. I have a sneaking suspicion you might go back to back in Season 37! :cautiousv1:

Final leaderboard:

Updated club board, as per the start of Season 38:

View attachment 2035030
What can we say about sausageroll
Head already said it, warm, funny, clever, fun and the best damn stats man in the land of Sweet.

Congrats on your Deestroy sossage, couldn’t wish it on anyone nicer.
Thanks for doing this Headless we go onwards and upwards!

Another shout out to our manangatang who we love and miss and hope to see back soon. ❤️💙🤍

Last edited:

What can we say about sausageroll
Head already said it, warm, funny, clever, fun and the best damn stats man in the land of Sweet.

Congrats on your Deestroy sossage, couldn’t wish it on anyone nicer.
Thanks for doing this Headless we go onwards and upwards!

Another shout out to our manangatang who we love and miss and hope to see back soon. ❤️💙🤍
What a lovely message 🥰

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 36 Team Thread | There's No Business Like Snow Business

Remove this Banner Ad

Back