Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Squad size to be reduced to 21, 14 team comp in S34 should be unanimous vote
i liked that prison team bid, get the overflow into there and we can have a 14 team comp S34

ND did an IP check. Out of respect for the player I was waiting for him to respond to my query as to whether he wanted that publicly revealed, but I hadn't heard anything back yet. Some people wish for a fresh start.

I know there is a current Swamprat who did the same thing a few seasons ago, and the only two people to know were the admin and Rats captain of the time. I stumbled across it by chance. The two player profiles are completely separate in Sweet history.
That's all good and fine but correct, this is a new signing (technically). Same as their other rookie.

Runs on the board though.

ND did an IP check. Out of respect for the player I was waiting for him to respond to my query as to whether he wanted that publicly revealed, but I hadn't heard anything back yet. Some people wish for a fresh start.

I know there is a current Swamprat who did the same thing a few seasons ago, and the only two people to know were the admin and Rats captain of the time. I stumbled across it by chance. The two player profiles are completely separate in Sweet history.
So an admin knowingly covered up for a player signing up again with an alt?

Don't know if the rule is the same for returning players and rookies but I was forced to post in the team thread in S30 for my addition to the squad submission to be valid when rejoining the league.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the Roys looking foward to being awarded a Walkover this weekend when the Dragons are deregistered?

That's gonna release a lot more players for Callums_Guns 's stats and more potential SOFU signups too!

And by signups I mean signups, and I don't mean "not signup but then just pretend signed up".

Oh right, yeah I brought in that rule to prevent captains just signing posters without any evidence of them agreeing to join.

I do see the irony though because it means I've dicked myself with a rule I made 6 seasons ago by signing Jewelsbon before she's made a post on the forum (she did agree to come on board though in PM though). 🤣

Last edited:
Oh right, yeah I brought in that rule to prevent captains just signing posters without any evidence of them agreeing to join.

I do see the irony though because it means I've dicked myself with a rule I made 6 seasons ago by signing Jewelsbon before she's made a post on the forum (she did agree to come on board though in PM though). 🤣
#KPRUINED

I get missing a game when you're in a team with a lot of posters, but I'd be pissed if I wasn't excluded from the 20 for someone rocking donuts.
If it's a genuine mistake, it's not too bad. But when it's pointed out and no effort is made to fix it, I'd be pissed too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back