Preview NAB Cup - Rd 2 - Collingwood vs Melbourne (Luke Mason off CFC site)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's worth posting it here, Luke's gone to a lot of work to put up a preview with last years' preview writer Dave86 still overseas (I believe).

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/129813/default.aspx

With the round-robin format out of the way, Collingwood will play a full four-quarter match against Melbourne on Saturday night at Etihad Stadium.

The Magpies are set to welcome back several stars including captain Nick Maxwell and his vice-captain Scott Pendlebury, who were among the 11 players from the 2010 premiership who did not play in the first round victories over the Western Bulldogs and Greater Western Sydney.

Melbourne fell to Gold Coast in their first match before downing Brisbane, both by three points, at a rain-lashed Metricon Stadium.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/129813/default.aspx

So visit the site and give it a read, it's well worth your time.:thumbsu:

Re: Collingwood vs Melbourne (Luke Mason off CFC site)

We should Knock Off the Dees.

Doubt I am going to the Game on Saturday Evening. So I will watch it on Fox Footy LIVE

Why isn't Wittsy playing?

I went down to training yesterday and Witts was sore. He was indicating to the trainers that he had a sore ankle (on both sides it seemed). He was still doing jogging and things, just was doing it over at the side rather than with the main group.

Nothing to worry about, I would think,

I went down to training yesterday and Witts was sore. He was indicating to the trainers that he had a sore ankle (on both sides it seemed). He was still doing jogging and things, just was doing it over at the side rather than with the main group.

Nothing to worry about, I would think,

Cheers for that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NAB Cup - Rd 2 - Collingwood vs Melbourne (Luke Mason off CFC site)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back