Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Could not care less about the score. No injuries - No reports - See some players outside of their comfort zone - See the new guys become more embedded in the team. Looking at how our defence is coming on, working together.

Losing on the score board in a pre-season game does not bother me in the slightest.

This won't game won't see players from the AFC outside their comfort zone, hey maybe MacKay up at high HF, it's a dress rehearsal for round 1.. Players are playing for spots, I just hope we aren't embarrassed.
Won't care if we lose by a few goals.

Drinking game tonight.:drunk:

A drink every time a VB blunder or 400kay has less than 5 possessions a quarter or is meandering aimlessly and loosely around the ground playing his non-statistical role.:confused:

I should be smashed at QT.

Probably best that Brouch doesnt partake in this game tonight.:$

I feel a dose of cirrhosis coming on 80-100 beers a game will do that and also knock out brain cells.

This won't game won't see players from the AFC outside their comfort zone, hey maybe MacKay up at high HF, it's a dress rehearsal for round 1.. Players are playing for spots, I just hope we aren't embarrassed.
Won't care if we lose by a few goals.
Thing to remember is that GCS midfield is decimated by injury.

GAJ, JAG, Swallow, Prestia - big names all out.

They were impressive last start but WCE stuck to the 90 rotations in that game and GCS did not.

They have won contested ball in both games and are def in thr right direction, but I imagine will be a bit strong in the mids for their 2nd string mid which brings out fwd zone into play.

Should be a win

Thing to remember is that GCS midfield is decimated by injury.

GAJ, JAG, Swallow, Prestia - big names all out.

They were impressive last start but WCE stuck to the 90 rotations in that game and GCS did not.

They have won contested ball in both games and are def in thr right direction, but I imagine will be a bit strong in the mids for their 2nd string mid which brings out fwd zone into play.

Should be a win
Should demolish them in the midfield. They only have Hall, Miller, Hallahan and Rischtelli as their main mids.

They've never troubled us before, tonight will be no different.

I could not care less about the actual result. But do want to see our team play a good brand of Footy. As has been the case the last two games.

If anything I would be happy if GC expose some flaws. Then we can tinker with the way we play before round one against North.

Meh, I'm less excited about this than the SANFL trial. Atkins, Brouch, Hampton, Menzel vs VB, Dmac and Lyons.

I sure as sh!t know which group I'd rather be watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a strange finding IT - wanna share the source of your conclusion ... coz I really really couldn't care a flying freckle about the result tonight. Promise.
I believe you OoTC but it's a known defence mechanism.

In other new: Kedge lighting it up.

Derwayne reckons Carlton are winning that trade.
They are so far, Kerridge will probably play for another 8-10 years and end up as a B grade mid/fwd, pretty decent. 90 rotation cap would help him even more.
Should have kept Kerridge, was the most talented out of our junior undeveloped players.

Edit: 1st quarter ended.
Kerridge with 7 kicks, 4 hand balls, 4 marks 1goal.

Close to B.O.G with Hannebury who has 6 kicks, 5 handballs 5 marks and a goal.

Last edited:
I could not care less about the actual result. But do want to see our team play a good brand of Footy. As has been the case the last two games.

If anything I would be happy if GC expose some flaws. Then we can tinker with the way we play before round one against North.

Yer same, would much rather we try to perfect our movement and game style than worry about scoreboard first and style second

Will be watching with interest tonight... I feel we have something special cooking and keen to see a close to full strength team hit it out and get some form. The Crows simply cannot flirt with form in the preseason as we know from the 2010/11/13/14 years.

Pissed off at us dropping Brouch and Rat, geesus Christ I hate this faux 'we are being an elite club taking a stand' SHIT....

They are young men had a slip up, didnt hurt anyone or bring the club into disrepute etc.... Could have been dealt with by a stern 'man talk' and put on notice.

Ridiculous and petty stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back