Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of alcohol, has anyone here tried Matso's Mango beer? It's amazing.

MangoBeer-350-937.jpg

That's another thing I don't understand, why bother persisting with Wright when we've got players like Laird and Cameron from the rookie draft in recent memory?

I think it all stems down to one person.
David Noble, he's no good, I think it's time we got rid of him. Has his position ever been under review?
Yes but Noble was in charge of the review, and he was happy with the findings:D

MangoBeer-350-937.jpg
Yuk. My oldies bought me one back from broome last time they were up north. Tasted like a bottle of dirty dishwater with bubbles. Rather have a chardonnay. Thats what we drink isnt it?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yuk. My oldies bought me one back from broome last time they were up north. Tasted like a bottle of dirty dishwater with bubbles. Rather have a chardonnay. Thats what we drink isnt it?:confused:
Really? Maybe a bad batch, I got mine from the local woolworths and it's amazing, the smoothest beer I've ever tasted. It's like Cider but less sweeter but smoother...just goes down nice and well.

Really? Maybe a bad batch, I got mine from the local woolworths and it's amazing, the smoothest beer I've ever tasted. It's like Cider but less sweeter but smoother...just goes down nice and well.
I wouldnt say its amazing but each to their own..

MangoBeer-350-937.jpg
Have you had their chili beer? It was included in a bunch of beers I got for my birthday and I'm not really sure about it... could be okay but there's a fair chance it could taste disastrous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back