News Nahas joins North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

6 or 7 years?

did he take one or two medals. yeah, i forgot if the cats won two or three cups. i know ablett missed the last one.

Sorry you're right, forgive my ignorance. Most Tigers who left Punt Rd in the last 10 years ended up with premiership Medallions.

Everyone put the house on North next year, or Port, or Southport.

since Lindsay Thomas fixed his kicking, MaddAdam Robin Nahas is gonna be our fifth column.

its devious
its brilliant
its such genius one does not expect this from the Tigs
Punt Rd could be changing. This is even better than the Oakland A's and michael lewis' moneyball. this is less harvard MBA and more Sun Tzu and Machiavelli.

He'll be the Robert Scott of the TwentyTen Kanga domination.

calling a FigBooty psychoanalyst?

apb for fora psychoanalyst.

freud?

haha what?

I was 160cm tall in year 9, started growing year 10 and I'm now 188cm. I know the feel of being short and now I know the feel of being tallish. :D

As for your response I have no idea what you are saying/asking! lol

ALL the best to him. Did his best and had some good moments for the Tigers. Booted 36 goals two seasons ago which is nothing to be scoffed at ... just got overtaken in the end.
No different to guys like Lonergan, Stephenson, Petterd, A. Edwards .... all have their deficiencies but have earned a second crack. Wish him well!

but only a few per team do have the confidence and game day skill under pressure to go right or left.

i assume close to 99% can do it in a Lou's Handball scenario
Obviously the vast majority do not have close to the same skill level on their opposite foot compared to their preferred, however in a game situation if pressured onto their opposite will use it and make a pretty good fist of it. Nahas refused to go onto his left in this situation, and as a result looked awful.

haha what?

I was 160cm tall in year 9, started growing year 10 and I'm now 188cm. I know the feel of being short and now I know the feel of being tallish. :D

As for your response I have no idea what you are saying/asking! lol

Know that feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just one point 90% if not 95% of players are one sided in the afl, there are very few who actually use there opposite foot and of those only maybe 1% would be any good using there opposite, so can we cut the guy some slack in that department.

Agree with your point to a certain extent, but most afl players can at least slam it on their opposite foot to clear the footy however players like nahas and grigg cant which I just don't understand.

David Friend attempted to recruit him, a six pack of melbourne bitter, plus an open tab on the bar at corner hotel for a performance. richmond turned down the trade.

P21199.jpg

Was Rodan part of ports premiership?

NAh was still on our list then. Apart from Ottens and Morton not many players weve lost, delisted or traded have done anything at other clubs in recent times, and Morton didnt set the world on fire at Sydney.

One exception maybe be Torney to Adelaide. EDIT; Schultz has done well too.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Nahas joins North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back