Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to him, but I can't see him attracting much interest. He's done well to get to 80+ games, but I don't see him getting to 100. Just disregarding the fact that he hasn't been too flash this year, he's too old for a developing/rebuilding team to consider him and he's not good enough to be in any of the contenders' best 22s.

Name a team that would be interested in him as more than maybe a rookie list lifeline...I honestly can't think of one.

Has been a massive disappointment all year.

Has been given lots of chances, but just stinks it up every time.

Is too small, gets rag dolled, can't kick it far, can't stick a tackle cos of his size, has a bad attitude, is not as quick as many think. Doesn't kick goals, and hasn't got the tank to play midfield. Hasn't got many tricks either.

Is that enough reasons?! So guilty as charged, vfl is probably his only option now.

He made this very clear in an official Richmond video couple weeks back - "You see I'm not actually getting a game at the moment so not getting paid" - he won't be on another AFL list.

Yeah that was shocking - such a poor attitude and he does it publically! Poor attitude. At least Mitch Morton had dignity and towed the team line when he was out of favour, so I'm happy for Mitch. But nahas is not a team first player... His body language as a sub in round 1 was the nail in the coffin for me.

Not to mention he's a small forward with poor skills. As a small forward, you need elite kicking skills and the ability to rove a pack - he struggles with both.

Has also tried kicking goals from the boundary 45 metres out without looking for a teammate because he's playing for himself. This is from a player that struggles to kick 30 metres with a man on the mark.

Having said that, he can be a good player.

I just hate his attitude and question the consistency of a small forward who can't kick.

Yeah that was shocking - such a poor attitude and he does it publically! Poor attitude. At least Mitch Morton had dignity and towed the team line when he was out of favour, so I'm happy for Mitch. But nahas is not a team first player... His body language as a sub in round 1 was the nail in the coffin for me.

Not to mention he's a small forward with poor skills. As a small forward, you need elite kicking skills and the ability to rove a pack - he struggles with both.

Has also tried kicking goals from the boundary 45 metres out without looking for a teammate because he's playing for himself. This is from a player that struggles to kick 30 metres with a man on the mark.

Having said that, he can be a good player.

I just hate his attitude and question the consistency of a small forward who can't kick.

Exactly, his stupid attitude is holding him back.

"His stupid attitude"?

As a poster said earlier... what about Jack Riewoltd? he has the worst attitude in the AFL and continuosly sooks.

For what its worth i think Nahas is a good player when allowed to play his role which is an outside runner..
top % in AFL last year for tackles, defensive pressure and 2nd @ richmond for goals

couldn't have been a fluke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"His stupid attitude"?

As a poster said earlier... what about Jack Riewoltd? he has the worst attitude in the AFL and continuosly sooks.

For what its worth i think Nahas is a good player when allowed to play his role which is an outside runner..
top % in AFL last year for tackles, defensive pressure and 2nd @ richmond for goals

Very different type of poor attitude. Jack is capable of providing leadership and is a good clubman off-field, apples and oranges.

He could shine at another club like Melbourne or maybe GWS,

Adds alot of speed for a forward, he is a great tackler too. He would be a welcome addition alongside Dawes and Clark as a crumbing and pressuring small forward.

I don't think he is worth a 1st and 3rd round pick, but he is worth something to another club and if he cannot get a clear run at Richmond, well they might as well take what they can get.

He would be horrible in either of those sides. Small crumbing forwards are the first to suffer in a struggling side. Less inside 50's equal less opportunities, combined with the fact he can't play anywhere else and has no tricks, he ain't going nowhere unless it's the VFL.

Very different type of poor attitude. Jack is capable of providing leadership and is a good clubman off-field, apples and oranges.

jnQXu.gif

Seriously, most pathetic appeal for push in the back ever.

"His stupid attitude"?

Didn't realise Nahas had two Coleman medals a best and fairest and an All Australian to his name

Didn't realise Nahas had two Coleman medals a best and fairest and an All Australian to his name
I think everyone is disappointed in Jack . He is a good player at times , yes I do realise the accolades , but he could be such a better player .
What is it with Richmond forwards and attitudes ? yes I' m talking about Richo also .

I think everyone is disappointed in Jack . He is a good player at times , yes I do realise the accolades , but he could be such a better player .
What is it with Richmond forwards and attitudes ? yes I' m talking about Richo also .

Imagine playing forward for Richmond this past decade, probably the most frustrating job in football at times

Has been a massive disappointment all year.

Has been given lots of chances, but just stinks it up every time.

Is too small, gets rag dolled, can't kick it far, can't stick a tackle cos of his size, has a bad attitude, is not as quick as many think. Doesn't kick goals, and hasn't got the tank to play midfield. Hasn't got many tricks either.

Is that enough reasons?! So guilty as charged, vfl is probably his only option now.

one of the last of the ben nason generation.

getting rid of him and king would be real progress for the tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back