Opinion New AFC HQ: We're on like Donkey Kong!

What should we do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do guys have NASA grade windows or something?
I used to hear it more often, but we got the doors and windows double glazed.

It kept out noise much more effectively, and it also helped keeping rooms cool, so after getting them installed, we ceased using the ac too.

No clue why the Advertiser released this exclusive 30 minutes before a Friday night Crows game, but here we are.

CCO001-A02.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

CCO001-A05-2.jpg

CCO001-A04.jpg

Better not have that logo anywhere near that place.

Edit: updated with higher resolution renders.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think we really appreciate what a game changer this will be for player attraction and retention

Can’t wait for this
Nah .....all clubs have great facilities now

You're severely overrating this compromised development ......will have zero impact on player attraction ....zero

I go to the bombers hangar new development a lot .....equal, if not better than this development .....it's a souless facility , half the time the cafe is closed

You're severely overrating this compromised development ......will have zero impact on player attraction ....zero

I go to the bombers hangar new development a lot .....equal, if not better than this development .....it's a souless facility , half the time the cafe is closed
But Adelaide only has two teams. I hope Crows fans will support the cafe. I know I'll go there, even though I live further out. I don't go to AFL games any more, but will try to go and watch the women here.

We currently dont

That’s why its a game changer

But Adelaide only has two teams. I hope Crows fans will support the cafe. I know I'll go there, even though I live further out. I don't go to AFL games any more, but will try to go and watch the women here.
I reckon this is where the stereotypical apricot slice fan will earn their stripes with us. I expect the cafe facilities will be popular. I’ll go for sure especially in school holidays with the kids.

Is it expected that we start playing SANFL home games here? Maybe even AFL preseason games. If so would enjoy going.
Probably should start playing SANFL games there

I think the only problem would be part of the initial contract to join the league was that we'd play all our games at the opposition teams home grounds. The benefit being the other teams get the gate and any benefit from food / catering sales

Though judging by crowd numbers it probably wouldn't make much difference

Probably should start playing SANFL games there

I think the only problem would be part of the initial contract to join the league was that we'd play all our games at the opposition teams home grounds. The benefit being the other teams get the gate and any benefit from food / catering sales

Though judging by crowd numbers it probably wouldn't make much difference
we could comprise and offer all Gates to the SANFL opposition.

Except Port of course I mean they are another AFL team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion New AFC HQ: We're on like Donkey Kong!

Back