Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caracella sounds like a great option to interview but why are we still talking to him?

Geelong finished their season a fair while ago...

What sort of stuff has he predicted correct?

He tells us what our team line up is often days before it's made public, and from memory, has not been wrong once (unexpected injury withdrawal withstanding). Clearly is directly involved, or has a source that is directly involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Pyke is our head coach, but heard something interesting a few people have started to say Clarko has had his name thrown back into the hat. I highly doubt it's true.. but it seems like whenever were looking for a new coach his name pops up, makes me think if there was more to the rumours last year.

Haha,

Not falling for that one again!

Clarko has the chance to turn Hawks into one of the most successful teams ever.

He's not coming to Crows now.

Is Blighty still living in Paradise palms (Clifton Beach). I'm past there twice a day at the moment maybe I could drop in and ask him what he knows?

Haha,

Not falling for that one again!

Clarko has the chance to turn Hawks into one of the most successful teams ever.

He's not coming to Crows now.

This.

4peat at the Hawks, or come to coach the Crows? Hmmmmm

Here is Caro!

"Don Pyke is still the man ..... Good on them for going through the process, unlike Essendon is laughable, that footy club, wasting everybody's time " LOL

Here is Caro!

"Don Pyke is still the man ..... Good on them for going through the process, unlike Essendon is laughable, that footy club, wasting everybody's time " LOL

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/227453527&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Can't resist a good smash at Essendon can our Caro.

So anyone else think that we will have an announcement on Monday or Tuesday? We really need a coach in place during the trade week or as early in the week as possible!

I think they will issue a press release Friday and a Press Conference held Monday morning before he jets off to thye trade summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back