NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting line in Mighty Mont Machine club notes this week in the "The Main Game" or reserves to any normal club."In the end we proved that we own the neighbourhood not them" Very strange way of looking at things.

Yes it was. And i think you'll find that Cloke was more wrapped up in giving himself a send off. Anyway, he may have got a few on the board yesterday but he still only earned a couple of 'em.[/quote]

Your right there, as did gaz,haro and several others as a result of eltham's brilliant one way instructions from the coach.Best you tighten up your defence especially when your up against two blokes who have played league football.Even the old eltham farts sprouting off early could see that!!:D

As for the fracas..... If certain Greensy Capt didn't vline to the umpires race to give them a nice spray (maybe deserved but not from him) and then venture on past the Macleod faithful without excpeting some sort of "send off" then maybe he is more stupid then the Greensy coaching staff who "put the que in the rack" with five mins to go. 5 mins and 4 goals later.... well thats history now.

!
Clearly he has got a case to answer, had he been a player and jumped the fence to get involved in a blue then he would have been ok, but as he was just there as a supporter then he will have to get a week... The NFL have set the standard... lets see if the AFL head honcho will come out in support first thing monday morning....

I couldn't see which Eltham player copped it, but it was as if a truck had hit him.

So if you couldn't see it what were you watching...:eek:

Lucky you are not some sort of intrepid reporter or something.......:D:D

Clearly he has got a case to answer, had he been a player and jumped the fence to get involved in a blue then he would have been ok, but as he was just there as a supporter then he will have to get a week... The NFL have set the standard... lets see if the AFL head honcho will come out in support first thing monday morning....

I would be surprised if nothing came of it! It was ugly enough and could of got uglier, then it would have been 4 weeks in a row in main paper. I would also be surprised if his club did not get in first and sanction him as well! Was there also another issue at Lalor on the day as well? Thought I saw something on the twitter feed.

Your right there, as did gaz,haro and several others as a result of eltham's brilliant one way instructions from the coach.Best you tighten up your defence especially when your up against two blokes who have played league football.Even the old eltham farts sprouting off early could see that!!:D

I'm not old...anyway..

You are right the Bulls had to do something at 1/4 time and they ran loose forward and created so much space that whilst a few did look like cheap goals they where just well set up against an exposed Eltham defence.

Was a good game, yeah Clokey and Harro copped a bit from a few of the younger supporters, I was surprised that he kept giving it back even pulling his pants down a few times, would have thought with is experience he had heard it all before.

Anyway, can anyone at Bundoora please explain why the all heralded 'comeback' spruked all over Fox News and Facebook did not eventuate, I was there keen to see such an athlete return for his big game only to be told that he had withdrawn and the TV cameras and fanfare sent away. Such disappointment.

So if you couldn't see it what were you watching...:eek:

Lucky you are not some sort of intrepid reporter or something.......:D:D

Hard to see his number when he was lying down on the ground looking up at the sky!

Sarcastic git. :p

I was impressed that ELtham played their own game and not get overrawed by playing a much bigger, more experienced, star studded line up. The will learn from it and hopefully retify the issues behind their zoning.

I was amazed to see Moorcroft and Shaw so easily run around with no one on them as much as they were. Cloke is just a beast of a man, who will dominate most sides. Thumping his chest at the crowd like he is a WWF wrestler. Made him look a dead set fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, can anyone at Bundoora please explain why the all heralded 'comeback' spruked all over Fox News and Facebook did not eventuate, I was there keen to see such an athlete return for his big game only to be told that he had withdrawn and the TV cameras and fanfare sent away. Such disappointment.

Apparently the young star had to withdraw after having a brain explosion the night before after watching the Tiges get up the night before!

GFC are having a meeting tonight to discuss last Saturday's events.
The happy ending :D In all seriousness, does anyone know why the off the ball free kick was paid on the wing when Greensy should have been having a shot a goal to sew up the game ???? I watched the replay and it appeared that there were some very ordinary umpiring decisions.

The happy ending :D In all seriousness, does anyone know why the off the ball free kick was paid on the wing when Greensy should have been having a shot a goal to sew up the game ???? I watched the replay and it appeared that there were some very ordinary umpiring decisions.

I have only seen it on the replay and it looked like there could have been some slight holding but its a little inconclusive.....

Loved the 'unbiased' commentary....:D Hope the bloke is OK, sounded like he was about to pass out.

Belly, if you have another look you'll see Stanton with his back turned to the ball blocking Macleod's Adams. Was it a free?- who knows it is a matter of opinion.
I bet the Borough coaches are'nt blaming the umps, as they did'nt kick seven goals from the 12 minute mark of the last quarter.

Belly, if you have another look you'll see Stanton with his back turned to the ball blocking Macleod's Adams. Was it a free?- who knows it is a matter of opinion.
I bet the Borough coaches are'nt blaming the umps, as they did'nt kick seven goals from the 12 minute mark of the last quarter.
How they paid a 50 is a joke. Carnall thought he had a shot on goal and paid a 50 within 5 seconds. Dodgy free kicks shocking 50. No surprise the commentator mentioned the ump was an ex Macleod player

How they paid a 50 is a joke. Carnall thought he had a shot on goal and paid a 50 within 5 seconds. Dodgy free kicks shocking 50. No surprise the commentator mentioned the ump was an ex Macleod player
oh yes....the Umpire is an ex Macleod player, however, he is not popular amongst the outer faithful I assure you. I cringe everytime he is allocated our games to be frank

Free kick might have been 50-50 but the 50-metre penalty was awarded because the Boro player dropped the f-bomb at the umpire. Lack of discipline, just like the non-playing captain's efforts after the siren. BTW, the commentary was provided by club stalwart Walshy and has gone viral on social media. Count how many times he says "unbelievable".

Yeah right Unders! Talk-about a conflict of interest
get your hand off it Boof. Conflict of interest ? So does Mark Fraser have a conflict with the Match Review Panel when Collingwood or Essendon players are up for review ? Try telling Jordan Bannister that he can't umpire Carlton or Essendon games. Storm in a tea cup and the free wasn't paid because the umpire played a few games at Macleod .

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back