NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Game was abandoned by the umpire. His reason was crowd involvement. Simple as that!
Both sides were dumbfounded.

If the umpire sees that the game will become unsafe for them and the players, then they are able to call the game off, and in this case if a supporter joins in a scuffle then of course the safety is in question for everyone involved.

In this case 4 points to Lower Plenty. My understanding (I could be wrong) is that once the game has gone half distance, then a result is given.

I thought that it was that if the game was abandoned before half time it was 2 points to each club and if after half time whoever was leading at the time got the 4 points. All this of course subject to any investigation and findings.

Clearly some major problems a Bundoora. Hope that its not a case of ambitions getting ahead of capabilities. The word is that after last years GF and the first half of this season that egos are well an truly getting out-of-hand. Particularly when you have a situation whereby certain player(s) are paid a considerable amount of money and deliver very little must be disappointing.

Clearly some major problems a Bundoora. Hope that its not a case of ambitions getting ahead of capabilities. The word is that after last years GF and the first half of this season that egos are well an truly getting out-of-hand. Particularly when you have a situation whereby certain player(s) are paid a considerable amount of money and deliver very little must be disappointing.

No need to panic even after consecutive losses.Egos are always going to be an issue in any club even Heidelberg (believe it or not). Just off the boil at the moment, but all credit to the roosters yesterday ran over the bulls like mont did the previous week.Lacking some run through the middle but great to have little mitch back in the line up after abut 6 weeks on the sidelines and will need a few more under the belt to get some match fitness.Have certainly missed Faz out of the guts up there with the best in the comp but need to get back on the winners list to stay with the flag favourites from warringal park.Look out eagles the lads will be hungry!..... ps go pies.

Which players would you be referring to Boof?

Them Nolans have been pretty handy players over the years. I shudder to think how Heidelberg will fair when they finally decide to retire.

Yep - quite a double act. Panthers obviously undermanned and the youngsters promoted at least had a dip - just outgunned/outmuscled by the bigger Tiger bodies. The real disgrace was the fat pie cart chaser at F/F. Showed little interest and no leadership on a day when both were required. Carried on like a petulant schoolboy and spent time on the bench as a result. Have seen harder bowls of jelly.

Not sure what players you are referring to that are getting paid alot and not delivering? You cant just put crap like that out there and not name players. There is absolutely no egos down there and every single one of our big names works just as hard at training as everybody else. Yeh we have lost a couple of games, but didnt we have the exact sam lapse in form last year? i think so. Plenty of football to be played and right bundoora off at your own peril.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I'm back, two games, two losses.
Game 1. The most valuable player in the comp. He got caught behind some excellent delivery to the forwards in the first quarter before being put into the middle where he did what he does every week. He's not a superstar but he would be first picked in my team. S. NUGENT (If he was on Jersey Shore he's name would be 'The Difference)
Game 2. 30 free kicks to 12. An umpire reverses a free kick at goal after a bundoora player say's 'Good decision about time" A boundary umpire calls an out on the full which was in by a metre allowing a quick kick into goal and score. An umpire who openly tells people 'I can't stand that p^&%k, and proceeds to crucify him. Umpires, you can't live with em .........

Look out Eagles, someone will have to pay.

I see the young bloke from the Slime has appealed against the severity of the sentence given to him in the aftermath of the Macleod game. Does he realise they can increase the sentence? Is six weeks enough? Were it not for some wiser heads from both clubs, there was nearly another Herald Sun front page.
I believe he will be out for some time through injury anyway. Six weeks is no penalty at all.

I see the young bloke from the Slime has appealed against the severity of the sentence given to him in the aftermath of the Macleod game. Does he realise they can increase the sentence? Is six weeks enough? Were it not for some wiser heads from both clubs, there was nearly another Herald Sun front page.
I believe he will be out for some time through injury anyway. Six weeks is no penalty at all.
Young bloke had his appeal and sentance reduced to 2 weeks, every other person who abused umpires got 2 weeks during the year so correct result. As for the incident after it takes two to tango and this was not part of the report.

Young bloke had his appeal and sentance reduced to 2 weeks, every other person who abused umpires got 2 weeks during the year so correct result. As for the incident after it takes two to tango and this was not part of the report.
Every other abuse of an umpire occurred on the field. I'll wager they didn't try to crash through a crowd to do it either. The boy has been whipped with a feather duster.

I'd much prefer NP & Boro to draw or abandon without result, and have the Mighty Panth claw home over Mont. thank you very much!
First appearance for a couple of weeks KA, surely a person of your intelect can be a little more controversial.

Every other abuse of an umpire occurred on the field. I'll wager they didn't try to crash through a crowd to do it either. The boy has been whipped with a feather duster.
Concur - good King Bongo Congo thrashed to death with a wet lettuce. He would have been better to crash through the crowd and jump onto the field to deliver the spray. Based on the "Fahour principle", he would have received a reprimand and the umps would have got weeks :D

Alright then Brutal. I was going away this weekend, however, decided to come on over an watch the boys go-round. What've you got for-us then son? On another note, surely any reasonably minded person would agree that there's daylight between Bulls/Mont and the rest. Please someone give me what ya haven't got.

NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back