NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

So no one talking about the games or anything just random crap about piss like comments that may or may not have been said. Seriously this is a dying forum if that's the most interesting thing we can discuss.

Ladder predictions after judging teams on performances after 3 rounds?

Too hard to be specific. Chooks and Kangas have had a tough run so far, Bergs yet to be tested by the best, Mont may have defensive issues, Bulls may be reliant on 2 key players. Also, Eagles dont look equiped. Bears appear to have enough to compete. At the end of the day, you need to finish top 3 IMO but it is way to early. Great even season I think

Top 3
Bulls
Bergs
Mont

Finalists
Chooks
Panthers?
Boro?
Cougers?

Miss outs
Kangas
bears

Relegation
Eagles

Too hard to be specific. ... Bergs yet to be tested by the best, ...

It would seem at this point in time there's daylight between Bulls and some. Perhaps it should read, Bulls yet to be tested by the Bergs. And that will happen we all know that don't you she said as she rose her wooden leg.

If heidelberg get struck down by some injuries over the year they will begin to struggle as their 2s this year are absolutely shit house

Injuries? There are already 5 guns missing from the senior team (Nolan, Gay, Healey, Miller & Caddy) plus another 8 - 10 to come back to the reserves. Don't worry about the Bergers, they'll be alright.

Ladder predictions after judging teams on performances after 3 rounds?

Bundoora
Heidelberg
Mont
Boro

West, Panth and NP will battle it out for 5th I reckon. Macleod will get there in a couple of years, relegation battle between Lower and Whittlesea, would hate to see one of them go down but that's the nature of the competition.

Too hard to be specific. Chooks and Kangas have had a tough run so far, Bergs yet to be tested by the best, Mont may have defensive issues, Bulls may be reliant on 2 key players. Also, Eagles dont look equiped. Bears appear to have enough to compete. At the end of the day, you need to finish top 3 IMO but it is way to early. Great even season I think

Bulls rely on two players, who would they be Farrely and Marshall, Harrison and Dennis, Shaw and Mitchell, Hyde and Mitchell, barbero and Gloury Give me a break oh Cloke and Brown , Moorcroft and Carmusciano, Shelton and Hyatt, my apoligies to anyone I may have left out.:rolleyes:

The bottom three will stay the same with a better idea of where they may finish after saturday. By the end of this round Bundoora will have played all three bottom sides so it is still hard to compare apples with oranges. The top three will see Mont slide up followed by Northcote Park and then a battle between West and Greensy for fifth.:)

If heidelberg get struck down by some injuries over the year they will begin to struggle as their 2s this year are absolutely shit house

Not wrong, there 2s are woeful, 19s arent any better.
Seniors will once again be up there at the pointy end of the season but depth does not look anywhere near as strong as the other top sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They say - Pettifer wil be teaching the eagles how to soar this week mont by 8
They say - chewy missing from the cougars list will see the panthers get up in a close one. Maybe a kick or two
They say - Heidelberg have just been doing enough and they'll have plenty left when really challenged. Macleod to get a whack by 8 or 9
They say - Greensborough are the Sydney swans of NFL, they just keep delivering.
They say - west have started to reconsider their player plan of the last couple of years
They say - boro v west is development v purchase and this week will see development make the rest of the season a struggle for the hen house. Boro by 3
They say - lower have been solid - tyack will be no match for Cloke, then who gets moorecroft, then who gets Harrison.
They say - the small ground will produce 35 - 40 goals for the game
I say - the majority will go through bundooras big sticks

Pretty sure Pettifer is sitting out the next three matches courtesy of the tribunal

They say - Pettifer wil be teaching the eagles how to soar this week mont by 8
They say - chewy missing from the cougars list will see the panthers get up in a close one. Maybe a kick or two
They say - Heidelberg have just been doing enough and they'll have plenty left when really challenged. Macleod to get a whack by 8 or 9
They say - Greensborough are the Sydney swans of NFL, they just keep delivering.
They say - west have started to reconsider their player plan of the last couple of years
They say - boro v west is development v purchase and this week will see development make the rest of the season a struggle for the hen house. Boro by 3
They say - lower have been solid - tyack will be no match for Cloke, then who gets moorecroft, then who gets Harrison.
They say - the small ground will produce 35 - 40 goals for the game
I say - the majority will go through bundooras big sticks

I just drove past Monty, Can anyone tell which ground is smaller, Mont or Lower. Expect a lot of goals from Bundoora's midfield as they will be kicking them from the centre circle!:eek:

I just drove past Monty, Can anyone tell which ground is smaller, Mont or Lower. Expect a lot of goals from Bundoora's midfield as they will be kicking them from the centre circle!:eek:

From what I am told its 7 meters difference, not sure how correct that is but Monts '50' is only 43

They say - hearsay, I say bigfooty and substance? Why i say na say.

Bit of a div 2 scoop but wouldn't interest the div 1 followers. Or maybe?
Pretty sure Pettifer got reported last week , fronted and got 3 on Tuesday which was probably the biggest news around the traps this week and you've got him as one of your highlights in the Mont game tomorrow, can't wait for next weeks insightful look at the games ahead, by the way when you get 3 that means you can't play for 3 weeks so don't use that line again for the next 2 weeks or you might look a bit stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back