NFL Div 2 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Stude your not trying to deflect attention away from your undefeated pingers by any chace are you?? Would have thought that the only side not to have alost a game after 6 rounds might be favs at sportsbet!

Spot on, on both accounts. Lalor ran the game out alot better than us from the 10 minute mark of the 3rd qtr. The Lalor president was a disgrace, he was on the cans all day then became very abusive in the social rooms after the game. Several Lalor supporters were not happy with his behaviour. Not a good look for the club.

As well as, which Lalor supporter holding a baby behind the goal posts in a group of other Lalor supporters was hurling so much abuse at the umpire,
the umpire threatened to penalize Lalor if he continued. Not a good look at all.

Spot on, on both accounts. Lalor ran the game out alot better than us from the 10 minute mark of the 3rd qtr. The Lalor president was a disgrace, he was on the cans all day then became very abusive in the social rooms after the game. Several Lalor supporters were not happy with his behaviour. Not a good look for the club.

Would not have happened if LALOR PREZ was the Prez.. Or so THEY SAY!

Would not have happened if LALOR PREZ was the Prez.. Or so THEY SAY!

Agreed, although we didn't play against Lalor last year i had a few dealings with Lalor Prez ( Ben ) & found him to be a good fellow. Oh well it's not a concern of mine who is on Lalor's committee but maybe some of the other executives need a quiet word to the president. I'm sure if one of the lalor players carried on like that in any clubs social rooms he would be made to answer some questions.

Agreed, although we didn't play against Lalor last year i had a few dealings with Lalor Prez ( Ben ) & found him to be a good fellow. Oh well it's not a concern of mine who is on Lalor's committee but maybe some of the other executives need a quiet word to the president. I'm sure if one of the lalor players carried on like that in any clubs social rooms he would be made to answer some questions.

Unbelievable......must have been on something more tasteful like VB or Melbourne Bitter....

Boags is not a drop that would turn The Prez ferral....then again....it is Lalor FC we are talking about

While i don't know what has occurred after the game nor do i condone inappropriate behaviour, i find it hard to believe your statement(he was on the cans all day)true as he didn't arrive until 1/4 time of the senior game.

While i don't know what has occurred after the game nor do i condone inappropriate behaviour, i find it hard to believe your statement(he was on the cans all day)true as he didn't arrive until 1/4 time of the senior game.
Perhaps he just another 3 can screamer like your u/19 coach???:eek::D

Unbelievable......must have been on something more tasteful like VB or Melbourne Bitter....

Boags is not a drop that would turn The Prez ferral....then again....it is Lalor FC we are talking about

Just so were clear here underbelly - I am no longer the president of Lalor. I think one of the past comments mentioned me (Ben, which is fine) but i no longer have any official capacity at Lalor.

I do with James Boags though and very clever of you to join the dots - Enjoy Responsibly we say in the industry.

Well i was made aware of his behaviour by our bar staff well before the half time committee get together.

Well i believe you are talking crap. As i stated he didn't arrive until 1/4 time,I was standing next to him for the duration of the 2nd quarter before I left at half time and he had 1 beer. The main reason he took offence was that nearly all clubs(obviously with the exclusion of Morang)put some drinks in the visitors changerooms at the completion of the senior game. When the question was asked and agreed to and then to be asked to pay $45 he wasn't happy and by his own admissions says he probably was a little over zealous. Not really anything to do with footy so let's move on and concentrate what happens ON THE FIELD.

Well done to the Channel 31 Local Footy Show promoting Hillside Sharks vs Taylors Lakes last week. Great interview with EDFL media guru Matt Pillios and the former AFL Champion Anthony Koutofiedes and Hillside President Scott Absolumn. Fantastic coverage for the EDFL and great to see.

I know it's a different comp, but I know Kouta is from the Lalor FC and I heard Matt Pillios worked with the Northern FL last year as a board member.

Well done to the Channel 31 Local Footy Show promoting Hillside Sharks vs Taylors Lakes last week. Great interview with EDFL media guru Matt Pillios and the former AFL Champion Anthony Koutofiedes and Hillside President Scott Absolumn. Fantastic coverage for the EDFL and great to see.

I know it's a different comp, but I know Kouta is from the Lalor FC and I heard Matt Pillios worked with the Northern FL last year as a board member.

Hope Matt Pillios did a better job interviewing than he did trying to stumble over his words MCing the NFL awards night last season!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just a question about the doggies seeing as they were terrible last year and got flogged every week what has been the turn around as people were saying the club was gone during last season. i know they have dropped a grade but they seem to be going real well as a club with there 2's undefeated and ones right in it also.

can they go back up straight away?

just a question about the doggies seeing as they were terrible last year and got flogged every week what has been the turn around as people were saying the club was gone during last season. i know they have dropped a grade but they seem to be going real well as a club with there 2's undefeated and ones right in it also.

can they go back up straight away?

Yep with Harvey back there the new Favorites

H' bridge @ home will be looking for a win but Epping should hang on for a couple of goals win.
Diamo v Stars match of the round, seen both and Diamo @ home on the big ground should be able to run out the game better, a small win.
Lalor will be to good for Thomo.
North will continue it's run up the ladder with a solid win over Morang.
Good Luck to All.

Epping V HBridge- Pingers to good, win by 70
Nth V Sth-Doggies big bodies in the wet will get them over the line by 44
Lalor v Thomo- Bloods to continue there winning ways by 28
Creek v Stars- Norman a massive loss for creek, stars by 14

Don't forget - All the updates are now LIVE at www.sportssupport.com.au.
Check it out all the shared information and stay informed...!

Anyone wanting to help out and provide updates from the grounds just text me at 0408 403 938 and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks for your help guys, the better the updates the better this works.

Good luck.

Hurstbridge vs Epping - Can't see the nominal premiership favourite Blues being troubled by the Bridges in this one.
Diamond Creek vs Fitzroy All Stars - The Stars will be looking to bounce back after last week and should be able to inflict succesive losses for the Demons in what should be an entertaining game.
Lalor vs Thomastown - A local derby between two teams who have struggled so far. Think the Bloods are more competative than the Bears.
North Heidelberg vs South Morang - The Doggies have certainly got their swagger back and should be easily able to handle the Lions.

H' bridge @ home will be looking for a win but Epping should hang on for a couple of goals win.
Diamo v Stars match of the round, seen both and Diamo @ home on the big ground should be able to run out the game better, a small win.
Good Luck to All.

How easy is this footy tipping, even got the margins right :D:D:D

Good Luck to All.
Its amazing how Effing won by a couple of goals against 'bridge, but Mernda flogged 'bridge in a practice match.

epping got belted by torquay in a practice match........ its totally irrelevant. rain always always evens up games. have to give credit to the bridges. they were competitive all day

Diamo to good for Hurstbridge 6 goals
Lalor v North should be a cracker, maybe North just 2 goals
Epping will need to be better than last week to knock off Thomo, Epping by 3 goals
Stars at Vic Park should be to good for Morang by 4 goals
Good Luck to all Go Pingers:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 2 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back