NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did reservoir notify the league and South Morang about a player playing with an ankle bracelet?
Why would the league have to notify South Morang about it I’m sure there are other players playing that are on parole

Why would the league have to notify South Morang about it I’m sure there are other players playing that are on parole
Really? Where's the duty of care? Morang played 2 u17s, reckon thats fair? With a criminal dog running around

Really? Where's the duty of care? Morang played 2 u17s, reckon thats fair? With a criminal dog running around
I personally don’t think it is anyone business if they are out on parole or not if morang played 2 under 17 kids good on them but at the end of the day it’s senior footy everyone has a past I bet their is a lot of players playing who have a criminal record

I personally don’t think it is anyone business if they are out on parole or not if morang played 2 under 17 kids good on them but at the end of the day it’s senior footy everyone has a past I bet their is a lot of players playing who have a criminal record

Don't care about the past. Copping an ankle bracelet to the head wouldn't tickle. Doesn't matter now he won't be playing again

Obviously a reservoir bloke, this is why your club is ****ed

I believe the rule is reservior needs to ask the league for permission for him to play, which they did. They then need to inform the team he is playing against, which didnt happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the rule is reservior needs to ask the league for permission for him to play, which they did. They then need to inform the team he is playing against, which didnt happen.

Not good enough from the league, simple as that

I was at the Ressa v Morang game and it is bad for our game when you see a mentor to the younger players like Shelts get a late elbow to his face.
As for the player that elbowed Shelts the NFNL have him on the front of their footy record with his ankle bracelets, get role model.
I hear Shelts has a broken jaw in two places & requires plastic surgery.

Without seeing the record can someone please confirm/deny that the NFNL has published a photo of someone playing in an ankle bracelet on the front cover of the publication? This cannot be true.

I don’t like what’s happened to sth Morang player Shelts but what I will say is who cares that he has a bracelet of some sort on his ankle, if his playing good footy good on him for getting on the front cover!!
Everyone has a past, also ask yourself or the league this if it was roles reversed would Shelts have gotten those weeks or is it ok because of his past ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back