Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Round 1
Resa to good for Bloods
Kilmore at home to good for Morang
Hill at home just over Mernda
Game of the round Mary in a very close encounter with West

Could be 4 winners or none here but will know more come Saturday night.
Good luck to most

Kilmore 45
St Mary’s 33
Reservoir 15
Hill 60

Please enlighten us how your team has gone this pre season?
I’ll just wait for the games to start, all this pre season predictions are all here say, especially at local level. Laurimar will improve on last year that’s all and they ended 2nd bottom with 2 wins, recruited well and good kids coming through

Geez, Panton Hill going down by 13 goals and West by 12. Surely in Hills case, that’s a disastrous result first up?

Not sure if it was a case of Mernda so good or Hill so bad but Mernda had there measure all day and made them look second rate.
Only round one but even I could not believe how good we looked, young blokes ran hard all day while the older blokes held the key positions. Seven goals from DB was fantastic but I think young Blackie was Bog close second Josh but not one player didn’t do his job.
One week at a time.
Go Dees

Not sure if it was a case of Mernda so good or Hill so bad but Mernda had there measure all day and made them look second rate.
Only round one but even I could not believe how good we looked, young blokes ran hard all day while the older blokes held the key positions. Seven goals from DB was fantastic but I think young Blackie was Bog close second Josh but not one player didn’t do his job.
One week at a time.
Go Dees
Your half back line easily won the game for you today, so much run and carry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One week at a time.
Go Dees
Good to see the boys earning their coin been worried all pre season but go dees we’re looking the goods

From what I saw no miki ewart Bentley or mozz. St Mary’s pickups petroro galea and mossutto all very handy additions and will be very hard to beat all year

From what I saw no miki ewart Bentley or mozz. St Mary’s pickups petroro galea and mossutto all very handy additions and will be very hard to beat all year
Definitely some crucial outs structure wise but that is not an excuse St Mary’s were super impressive they will go far this year. We will be bounce back!

It’s only round one ....... but cannot wait to play mernda we (st mary’s) are all looking for a good challenge this year...... there are only 3 teams that are a chance to make the GF .....IMO..... it’s only early l know ....

Disappointed with our performance yesterday but St Mary’s look the goods
Half a mongrel I thought you have moved to div2 stop worrying about div 3

Were absolutely killed across half back, **** all forward entries. Were down two by half time in Fowler and Byron which didnt help but Mernda looked a class above.
Yeah No.26 from Mernda lifted his elbow at around the 3:30 minute mark of the first quarter. Should get 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back