NFL Div 3 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow big rumor South Morang sacked their Premiership Coach seems a bit strange to me last season bottom of the ladder then alot of mucking around at the start of this season where he stepped up and took them on lost 2 games for the season coached a brilliant Grand Final where the were down and out brought them back to win and thats not good enough to get him the gig for next year. It is obviously very true LIONS EAT THEIR OWN:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Not so sure about his gf coaching, was nearly beaten by a side that pay about $50k less. But very harsh of the lions to chop him, maybe not all well at morang, seemed pretty popular with the players

Who is Bennett Osbourne?Is he an ex player and has he coached before.Will he be a good appointment for West?

Played against him the other year quite easily the best hands in the comp. Wonderful contested mark, would kick 50 plus goals in div 1.

Good to see Matt James resigned . Probably done the best thing for both parties.

Go Rezza.

Who is Bennett Osbourne?Is he an ex player and has he coached before.Will he be a good appointment for West?

Bennett played with us in 2010 and kicked 60 odd goals while injured. Kicked 10.7 against South Morang with 3 players on him, easily the best single performance I have seen of any player in the NFL D3. He will be a big asset to the club and will bring down a few quality players.

Bennett played with us in 2010 and kicked 60 odd goals while injured. Kicked 10.7 against South Morang with 3 players on him, easily the best single performance I have seen of any player in the NFL D3. He will be a big asset to the club and will bring down a few quality players.

Sounds like a huge boost for your club Westhawk.It would be great to see West consistently competitive again.Going back 20 odd years ago,they were a powerful first division side.Well done to Matty James who has been a great servent to the Hawks

What happened that caused the club to fall so far??

It's hard to say but I know one year they had 6 or 7 of the best players in the comp and it would of cost them a fortune.Maybe they never recovered and with four clubs within a five k radius they didn't have the finances to compete.They were a great side to watch in the late eighties/early nineties.

Bennett played with us in 2010 and kicked 60 odd goals while injured. Kicked 10.7 against South Morang with 3 players on him, easily the best single performance I have seen of any player in the NFL D3. He will be a big asset to the club and will bring down a few quality players.[/quo

One good player what about the other 21 and where did West finish in 2010?

Bennett played with us in 2010 and kicked 60 odd goals while injured. Kicked 10.7 against South Morang with 3 players on him, easily the best single performance I have seen of any player in the NFL D3. He will be a big asset to the club and will bring down a few quality players.[/quo

One good player what about the other 21 and where did West finish in 2010?

We have other players coming back to the club and some other big names, but i wont be giving out those details yet ;)

And in 2010 we finished 5th

We have other players coming back to the club and some other big names, but i wont be giving out those details yet ;)

And in 2010 we finished 5th

Every year we hear about these blokes coming to Heidelberg West yet none come. Your like Richmond promise so much and deliver nothing.

The old cliche I'll believe it when I see it.

Reservoir Football Club has announced the appointment of Ross Terranova as senior Coach for the next two seasons.

Terranova joins the Mustangs with a successful background having played over 400 games with Pascoe Vale in the Essendon District Football League.

He was captain of the Panthers for five years and was a two-time best and fairest winner.

For the past two years Terranova has coached the reserves at Pascoe Vale, steering the side to a premiership in 2010 and a preliminary final 2011.

He was also an assistant coach to Pascoe Vale's senior side this season and helped guide the team to the B Grade flag.

Also returning to Reservoir is former Mustang Toby O’Meara who has signed on as a playing assistant coach after a five-year stint at Pascoe Vale, where he was appointed senior captain and won the 2008 best and fairest award.

O'Meara was also twice the B Grade competition leading goalkicker and was an important part of the successful senior premiership side in 2011.

Reservoir's official season launch and meet the coaches day will be held at Crispe Park on Sunday, November 13 at 2.00pm with all coaching staff present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to starting pre season on Wednesday at the Westies. Hopefully we can have a much better year than previous years. Give it a red hot crack this summer!

Looking forward to starting pre season on Wednesday at the Westies. Hopefully we can have a much better year than previous years. Give it a red hot crack this summer!

Heard west is finally in the black , appointed a new coach , have some new sponsers , will be able to pay most players and will have under 19's playing as the warringal hawks. So things do sound positive.

Good luck in 2012:thumbsu:

So a few updates from Mernda...

Few blokes have come to the club, a couple from Greensborough and a couple coming from Oak Park, following our coach. Rumours that Matty Pow would return are false, he's gone to South Morang. Also some blokes signed from the bush. Unsure as yet who exactly they are but I will get around to it... sometime.

As for our ground works... they have stopped it as rock has been found or something like that.

So a few updates from Mernda...

Few blokes have come to the club, a couple from Greensborough and a couple coming from Oak Park, following our coach. Rumours that Matty Pow would return are false, he's gone to South Morang. Also some blokes signed from the bush. Unsure as yet who exactly they are but I will get around to it... sometime.

As for our ground works... they have stopped it as rock has been found or something like that.

With all these players form other clubs coming across,are they all thinking they are walk up starts for the ones?

With all these players form other clubs coming across,are they all thinking they are walk up starts for the ones?

Unsure. Personally I haven't met them and don't expect to for a couple of months at the very least. (I don't play for them, I just do some jobs for the club time and again) I do not believe they will think they are walk ups, they have to earn their spots. :thumbsu:

Meet the Coaches Day - Sunday 13th Nov 2pm

2012 is going to be a big year at the Reservoir Football Club. We are all excited and believe you will be too. On Sunday 13th November 2pm at the Reservoir Football Club, all the coaches will be on hand to show you why.

Come and greet the newly appointed Senior Coach, Ross Terranova, as the 2012 pre-season draws ever so near. What a better way to see the future of the club than by meeting the people who make the club what it is.

The bar will be open and there will be plenty of BBQ provided.

Hope to see you then,

Brad Harrison

President Reservoir Football Club

-as posted on the reservoir f.c website-

The Reservoir Football Club has announced Michael Cremore as reserves coach for the 2012 season.

Cremore’s appointment follows a successful playing career with the Mustangs in which he played 138 games and won two club best and fairest awards.

In 2011 he finished second in the Division 3 reserves best and fairest award behind Panton Hill’s Chris Sansom and was an integral member of the Reservoir reserves team which played off in the 2011 Grand Final.

His assistant coach will be former Reservoir player and coach Jamie Miller.

Miller coached the Mustangs to the 2003 reserves Grand Final and returns to the coaching caper after a number of seasons away from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back