NFL Div 3 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well from what ive seen and heard around the traps here is my ladder.
1. Panton Hill
2. St.Marys
3. Mernda
4. Parkside

5. Reservoir
6. Watsonia
7. Heidelberg West

With that being said I reckon for 1. heidelberg west will improve and have small margins then the past. 2. Panton Hill will dominate with St. Marys and Mernda the only sides with a chance at beating them given they have a better run with injuries, maybe parkside at home a small chance. 3. from 2 - 6 i reckon the difference will only be 3 games at the end of the season so it will go right down to the wire.

there is no chance st marys will defeat mernda, thats a fact! it'll be mernda and panton hill for the year, parkside will be up there again, heard andy bennett got a few old mates from macleod joining him there? any news on this?

there is no chance st marys will defeat mernda, thats a fact! it'll be mernda and panton hill for the year, parkside will be up there again, heard andy bennett got a few old mates from macleod joining him there? any news on this?
like i said ill be playing at parkside not sure if any other macleod boys are doing so. i havent heard of any others coming.

sweet as 2, reading your comments on div 2 and div 3 thread, I have come to the conclusion you are full of **it.

i never said st marys will defeat mernda.... i predicted they will finish higher than them on the ladder but hey mernda might beat them 2 or 3 times during the year but lose games to others. i believe it will be a Panton Hill v Mernda/Parkside grand final. panton hill will definitely be there, the question is will mernda's youth be able to perform week in week out and carry the side. i know the boys personally and the young kids there such as josh delaney and jesse owens draper they are very classy footballers and will be too good for most sides with the experienced heads around to guide them. but parkside having been there 3 times now in 3 years to only win 1 gf there is the talent there to get them there and a few good players. but they cant get complacent with a lead they need to put sides away and not let them back in the game such as south morang gf last year.

sweet as 2, reading your comments on div 2 and div 3 thread, I have come to the conclusion you are full of **it.

thats pretty nasty from a fellow bomber supporter mate, always rumours going around this time of year.. just remember the early predictions i made, and see how they turn out by years end!

i never said st marys will defeat mernda.... i predicted they will finish higher than them on the ladder but hey mernda might beat them 2 or 3 times during the year but lose games to others. i believe it will be a Panton Hill v Mernda/Parkside grand final. panton hill will definitely be there, the question is will mernda's youth be able to perform week in week out and carry the side. i know the boys personally and the young kids there such as josh delaney and jesse owens draper they are very classy footballers and will be too good for most sides with the experienced heads around to guide them. but parkside having been there 3 times now in 3 years to only win 1 gf there is the talent there to get them there and a few good players. but they cant get complacent with a lead they need to put sides away and not let them back in the game such as south morang gf last year.
Merndas youth is going to be very well assisted by some new and very experianced recruits.

How's the new coach going hurricane and is he going to play.Are any of the new recruits going to make a big difference.
Actually he trained the other night, dont know about playing, but would be a big asset. New recuits will make a big difference if they play as good as they are training. The season is still a few months away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to sure about Parkside finishing that high without the WIZZ. Swap Parkside and Mernda i think.

Reckon your tongue might be firmly in your cheek there. The Parkside boys tell me the Wizz Ware only got a game because he drove the coach to games!

Went past HW training wednesday night, looks like they have plenty of numbers out on the track. Looks like a certain Red head could be back at the westies, which would be a huge boost.

Any info on that westhawks?
Any other recruits likely to be seen down west soon?

Heard of a bloke who could be playing for watsonia in 2012... One of the least disciplined blokes I've ever seen/ played with.

Will play seniors at watsonia but in a stronger club would be a good 2's player at best. Yet thinks he's an absolute superstar.

Is only a Rumor from an ex team mate at this stage... Once I find out if it's confirmed I will post the name...

Heard of a bloke who could be playing for watsonia in 2012... One of the least disciplined blokes I've ever seen/ played with.

Will play seniors at watsonia but in a stronger club would be a good 2's player at best. Yet thinks he's an absolute superstar.

Is only a Rumor from an ex team mate at this stage... Once I find out if it's confirmed I will post the name...

Pray tell who that might be. No one comes to mind of any of our newbies who would fit that bill. At least give us an idea what club he has come from

Went past HW training wednesday night, looks like they have plenty of numbers out on the track. Looks like a certain Red head could be back at the westies, which would be a huge boost.

Any info on that westhawks?
Any other recruits likely to be seen down west soon?

That certain red head bloke has been training with us and we are hopeful of having him back next year. As for recruits, we are talking to a number of players who are very keen to come down for 2012. Could be a turning point for our club next year...

That certain red head bloke has been training with us and we are hopeful of having him back next year. As for recruits, we are talking to a number of players who are very keen to come down for 2012. Could be a turning point for our club next year...

Hopefully this is the yr the recruits actually come across to west cause u guys have been down so long, it would be great to see some success.

Is last years Skipper still playing? Or is he still 'Injured'?

Schotters Rd has been very busy as of late, with alot of new experienced heads moving in and the young kids are only going to get better.
And they also have 4 of their young kids training at coburg i think. Things are looking up for the demons after a very rough time the last couple of seasons.

Schotters Rd has been very busy as of late, with alot of new experienced heads moving in and the young kids are only going to get better.
And they also have 4 of their young kids training at coburg i think. Things are looking up for the demons after a very rough time the last couple of seasons.

Indeed they are.

Only problem with this post is that Schotters Road hasn't been busy lately, training is currently at Laurimar. :p

Indeed they are.

Only problem with this post is that Schotters Road hasn't been busy lately, training is currently at Laurimar. :p

Well I didn't know they were training there, you would have to say they will be a 3 times better side this season.
And the young guys, did they get scouted to train there or was it a try out?
Exciting things to come i am guessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back