NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some good previews going up on the NFNL website and these often list the practice matches.

After most clubs have finalised there lists, I will have a crack at a ladder!

With no confidence what so ever. I think Greensborough and West Preston are a lock and then it’s a raffle!

Greensborough
West Preston
Montmorency
Macleod
Bundoora

North Heidelberg
Heidelberg
Whittlesea
Hurtsbridge
Northcote Park

Last edited:

With no confidence what so ever. I think Greensborough and West Preston are a lock and then it’s a raffle!

Greensborough
West Preston
Montmorency
Macleod
Bundoora

North Heidelberg
Heidelberg
Whittlesea
Hurtsbridge
Northcote Park

Looks about right. West is flying from all reports and a massive chance to win 3 in a row

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any practice match reports? Bundoora played Ajax I saw
Bundoora virtually fielded a reserves/u19s team in the seniors with about 15 unavailable and lost by about 6 goals.
Amazing there reserves won when they only had 18 players and AJAX had 30.

Not sure how many they get back this week, but would need a few or it could get really ugly against Greenvale

Bundoora virtually fielded a reserves/u19s team in the seniors with about 15 unavailable and lost by about 6 goals.
Amazing there reserves won when they only had 18 players and AJAX had 30.

Not sure how many they get back this week, but would need a few or it could get really ugly against Greenvale
Where is it being played?

Greensborough
West Preston
Montmorency
Macleod
Bundoora

North Heidelberg
Heidelberg
Whittlesea
Hurtsbridge
Northcote Park

West Preston
Monty
Greensborough
Macleod
North Heidelberg
——-
Heidelberg
Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Northcote Park
Whittlesea

West Preston
Monty
Greensborough
Macleod
North Heidelberg
——-
Heidelberg
Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Northcote Park
Whittlesea

Thoughts on why Greensborough will drop a couple of spots?
It’s a hard one apart from the top few. Not sure Heidelberg will have a great year at all.

And hearing Northcote are in a world of trouble. Can’t see them winning many games at all. Can’t take that much quality out and not replace it and want to compete in Div 1

Rumour doing rounds about Northcote Park is the council told them they cannot use ground if they receive any pokie money costing them thousands.

Rumours are rumours but many would have heard how much they used to receive from them....this could be the big issue at Bill Lawry.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back