NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% lock it in. Super to Thomo.

Very poor decision
I’m sure they knew what they were doing when Goona was moved on, they wouldn’t have done it without a plan.

I was of the thought Ben was wanting to transition smoothly by seeing out 2019 given finals was still well on the radar, and may have even had a couple of options from his network to suggest to the club as an incumbent.

Providing the list sticks fat, enough there to be in the mix again come Rd.1 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That combination is like adding Mentos to Coca Cola

If true, worse signing then Carl Peterson. Mario is a cancer, to any organisation.
Don’t know why we are even talking about that flog. Bears vs Eagles is going to be a tremendous grand final. Eagles will have a few sore bodies after yesterday’s encounter. One week break for the bears will be vital, and maybe the difference.

If true, worse signing then Carl Peterson. Mario is a cancer, to any organisation.
Don’t know why we are even talking about that flog. Bears vs Eagles is going to be a tremendous grand final. Eagles will have a few sore bodies after yesterday’s encounter. One week break for the bears will be vital, and maybe the difference.
The Eltham faithful should focus all their attention on their own club, seems like the cancer is still alive and well within those walls :think: some disgusting behaviour yesterday too.

Looking forward to next week, eagles flying atm.

The Eltham faithful should focus all their attention on their own club, seems like the cancer is still alive and well within those walls :think: some disgusting behaviour yesterday too.

Looking forward to next week, eagles flying atm.

I am not ignoring the state my football club is in. To say we have seen better days is a understatement. The issue is everyone is judging us purely based on where we have come from. The club is rebuilding and doing a tremendous job. The young kids coming through the ranks will only get better. Mario is a punk, his got no respect for women and no matter where he has coached in the past, it’s resulted in the club being in turmoil because of him.

I am not ignoring the state my football club is in. To say we have seen better days is a understatement. The issue is everyone is judging us purely based on where we have come from. The club is rebuilding and doing a tremendous job. The young kids coming through the ranks will only get better. Mario is a punk, his got no respect for women and no matter where he has coached in the past, it’s resulted in the club being in turmoil because of him.
Ex AFL players, VFL listed players, sacked coaches, who you kidfing? the only thing rebuilding are the rooms. Strong club's don't let 1 person ruin them, seems like eltham have a history of blaming the man in charge. Good luck next year, hopefully we won't have to listen to the eltham crowds again in 2020.

Ex AFL players, VFL listed players, sacked coaches, who you kidfing? the only thing rebuilding are the rooms. Strong club's don't let 1 person ruin them, seems like eltham have a history of blaming the man in charge. Good luck next year, hopefully we won't have to listen to the eltham crowds again in 2020.

What’s your gender with Eltham? You have to be a Bandera follower. Kicking him out of the club is the best thing we have ever done.

What’s your gender with Eltham? You have to be a Bandera follower. Kicking him out of the club is the best thing we have ever done.
My gender is male, and never met the bloke but know people from around the traps who don't have any issues. Bagging individual people on forums isn't my thing anyway.

The problem with eltham is not the club but people like you from in the club, who throw mud at everyone else from the outside. Exactly what you have done at other clubs and people.

I heard enough yesterday to know its not a happy place.

My gender is male, and never met the bloke but know people from around the traps who don't have any issues. Bagging individual people on forums isn't my thing anyway.

The problem with eltham is not the club but people like you from in the club, who throw mud at everyone else from the outside. Exactly what you have done at other clubs and people.

I heard enough yesterday to know its not a happy place.

What exactly did you hear? I spend 3 days a week at the club so don’t start telling me the place isn’t happy. Stick to air raiding mate.

Eltham will be fine. They just need to get a decent coach.

The last 2 have been complete disasters and with all due respect they really only have themselves to blame.

Mario’s reputation was well known and King was a first time coach who claimed he hadn’t even considered coaching until asked by the then president.

The joint needs a shake up but they have a lot going for them. Great facilities, 2x19s, great depth, loyal players and a good supporter following.

I would always be cautious of coming up against Blair Harvey in a Granny. He knows a thing or 6 about winning senior premierships.
I'm always wary of the team coming off the bye as well, the Eagles in an upset.

The mind boggles as how Mario has landed another job in the NFNL.

Look at his recent record

Eltham - moved on after 2 seasons. Struggle to find 1 bloke who likes him there

Powelltown - sacked after not even half a year

Ivanhoe - 3rd last in division 5 ammos

Good luck to Thomastown that’s all I’ll say.

Imagine there will be quite a few eyebrows raised when Super is announced and plenty of interest in how things play out at Thommo over the next 12 months.

The mind boggles as how Mario has landed another job in the NFNL.

Look at his recent record

Eltham - moved on after 2 seasons. Struggle to find 1 bloke who likes him there

Powelltown - sacked after not even half a year

Ivanhoe - 3rd last in division 5 ammos

Good luck to Thomastown that’s all I’ll say.

How about Epping ? Yes he coached them to a flag after several attempts but put them into liquidation in doing so, then couldn’t run away quick enough, when things got tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back