NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Family member got dropped I wouldn’t want the coach to be sacked unlike the pathetic, spineless committee/ influential patent that ousted your coach. I may be a weirdo but I think it’s stranger to sack your coach a month out from finals. There is obviously more to it, I’m sure it’ll come out. Not infatuated by the Freeman’s I can assure you that. Just voicing the rumours, I’m pretty sure that’s the point of a forum after all. Eltham missed a trick with Tranquilly getting to Diamo. If I was to sack a coach I’d make sure I’d have someone already lined up and Eltham did not do that.

The point of this forum is to talk about local football. Not one football club for 3 weeks straight. You seem to know a lot about eltham. Maybe a little too much...

If a Family member got dropped I wouldn’t want the coach to be sacked unlike the pathetic, spineless committee/ influential patent that ousted your coach. I may be a weirdo but I think it’s stranger to sack your coach a month out from finals. There is obviously more to it, I’m sure it’ll come out. Not infatuated by the Freeman’s I can assure you that. Just voicing the rumours, I’m pretty sure that’s the point of a forum after all. Eltham missed a trick with Tranquilly getting to Diamo. If I was to sack a coach I’d make sure I’d have someone already lined up and Eltham did not do that.
You are clearly a friend of “Kingy”.

His position became untenable when carrying on about a contract extension.

I love how his fans carrying on about Eltham being “top 3”....They started as a divison 1 side and have gone backwards every year

Their list is good enough for divison 1 and they weren’t even top 2 in d2.

Also hearing that the second 19s team of Eltham may be switching down the road in the same suburb to help the turtles make a squad. Any substance?

Also hearing that the second 19s team of Eltham may be switching down the road in the same suburb to help the turtles make a squad. Any substance?
Biggest lie I’ve ever heard panthers next year are looking good to have 2 under 19 teams again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banyule to topple the Eagles in a close one - 11 points
Eltham to win but not against a tough Thomastown outfit that will throw all they have at them - 19 points
Eltham to steal a thriller against the eagles in the prelim - 2 points
Banyule to create more heart break for the Panthers at Preston - 14 points

Good luck to all involved - I have an inkling Div 2 will produce some incredible finals games.

Eltham to win but not against a tough Thomastown outfit that will throw all they have at them - 19 points

Good luck to all involved - I have an inkling Div 2 will produce some incredible finals games.
I’ll tip the eagles v banyule and the bears to rattle the panthers. All the pressure I feel is on both banyule and Eltham.

Eltham as put thomo away quite easily both times ? hope its close but not sure if that game will be close . Im likely Whittlesea overall think they just defend so well as a team

What has happened to james kroussoratis this year? Injured? Dominated last year. If fit for finals Banyule will be my favs to take the flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back