NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon kingy is old school , days it as it is and via it should be , the Prima donnas playing these days think they are so much better then they are and unfortunately you have players with AFL experience they go to committe and they think it’s best to listen to what certain people think because most of the time the hierarchy don’t know anything about the footy side of things .. be interesting to see the fall out . I’m tipping we will get Paula done a great job but he and club were moving in different directions ... very strange

Club just thought he wasn’t the right person to bring them forward.

But was the right person when they made the grand final and was when round 1 came around . But because obviously they aren’t as good this year they pull the easy option .

But was the right person when they made the grand final and was when round 1 came around . But because obviously they aren’t as good this year they pull the easy option .

In division 2....

End of the day Eltham probably believe they are a division 1 side. You’d think many would be disappointed where the club is at the second.

In division 2....

End of the day Eltham probably believe they are a division 1 side. You’d think many would be disappointed where the club is at the second.
Sitting 3rd behind 2 quality sides is no big deal especially come finals time as they should know first hand what can happen ... don’t get why they wait until now . Why not round 1 if they think that way .

Sitting 3rd behind 2 quality sides is no big deal especially come finals time as they should know first hand what can happen ... don’t get why they wait until now . Why not round 1 if they think that way .
I’m assuming they think a shake up might get them a flag.

I would say the year has again been a let down. Eltham were playing in a division 1 prelim 4 years ago now they can’t finish for a double chance in division 2.

I’ve got no contacts at panther so this is purely guess work from afar.

I’m assuming they think a shake up might get them a flag.

I would say the year has again been a let down. Eltham were playing in a division 1 prelim 4 years ago now they can’t finish for a double chance in division 2.

I’ve got no contacts at panther so this is purely guess work from afar.
Just seems as though the players know better than anyone again thy just turn up tues thurs and play Saturday ... where as I can imagine kingy doing as much as any div 1 coach would do .

What players are you talking about? Who knows the story of how this came about.
Sorry just assuming mate , usually it’s the players go to president and goes from there . If it wasn’t player driven he’d still be coaching cos usually the committee ask the players and im guessing it was leadership group that have had a say . Just assuming . Maybe we can get the truth from someone from eltham

I reckon kingy is old school , days it as it is and via it should be , the Prima donnas playing these days think they are so much better then they are and unfortunately you have players with AFL experience they go to committe and they think it’s best to listen to what certain people think because most of the time the hierarchy don’t know anything about the footy side of things .. be interesting to see the fall out . I’m tipping we will get Paula done a great job but he and club were moving in different directions ... very strange

Terrible coach who should never have been reappointed after relegation year.
A bad time to replace him but the club has made a huge decision. I said after
saturdays game that we would not win a premiership with him as coach. Not
sure that macaffer and still will be coaching either.

no statement from the club ?? Huge bold call in round 16 and another finals tilt and decent chance to go to div 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care to list your credentials so we can compare your records?
Didn't think so......

Timing seems odd that’s for sure. But I’m guessing they knew they won’t win one with him charge so tried something drastic to shake the joint up.
Very odd Timing but as always president oops committee know best, still dont understand though how it will shake things up. Kingy didnt go out and play the game. They arent going to change the game plan / style now at this time of year. The 2 new coaches will be using the same formula to what has been used all year. My opinion Assistants come under the Coaching banner as in AFL if the Senior coach goes they all should go.

Last edited:
Very odd Timing but as always president oops committee know best, still dont understand though how it will shake things up. Kingy didnt go out and play the game. They arent going to change the game plan / style now at this time of year. The 2 new coaches will be using the same formula to what has been used all year. My opinion Assistants come under the Coaching banner as in AFL if the Senior coach goes they all should go.
You are making a lot of comments based on "assumption", and you are entitled to have your say, however before critising any-one I suggest you search for facts or stay in the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back