NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he got helped off but came back on, I think his the key for SM, very good player and also Hewson, Potter and they’re pretty settled down back, I know it’s an obvious call but it will be won in the midfield, if Parks/Hendry win the Hall/Hewson battle and Conte beats Shelton inside then they win by a few, should be a good game though I think
He did an ACL... did they really put him back on? That’s insane if so.

Congratulations to Heidelberg West reserves. Finally some silverware for the Hawks. 1955 was the last time they won an open age premiership. A great lesson in perseverance.
here here, amazing to learn of this stat ... no doubt this means so much to so many people, present and previous to have represented the club.

here here, amazing to learn of this stat ... no doubt this means so much to so many people, present and previous to have represented the club.
That’s an insane drought. Surely would have been close to the longest in the country.

Surely any club looking to join would be well through the process now? Obviously rumours but surely members of these supposed clubs would have been called to vote by now

not only that a lot of talk of players leaving mernda especially if fletcher gets job seniors and current under 19s not happy with whats happen
Won’t lie now it is announced, as this one is a fraction personal for me. Absolutely rapt Paul has decided to get involved in town, and whatever happens at Mernda I guess they have to own.

I wanted to handover to Paul for the 2014 season but after applying I don’t think he was even afforded the respect of an interview.
Anyway it is what it is, he’s learnt more, assisted and contributed to community football still and now Kilmore can utilise his skill set.

Hats off to all involved.

Last edited:
Was the runner this year for the 17s and interacted well with them. A step back from senior coaching but gets to continue the developing role he has been involved with this year. Great get by Kilmore FC.
My message to Desi as soon as it was announced last night at our Under 17 presentation dinner, was as much about "thanks" as it was a congratulations.
Paul has been hands on with this particular group in one way or another since he came to town and his boys started playing, so it's the perfect link towards the club returning to a sustainable U19s football team.

There's also quite a number of the open age list of 2019 still eligible by age to play 3rds which will offer a great balance to bottom agers plus more experienced footballers and we all can't wait to see them run out as 3rds team in Round 1.

On top of all that he'll be the right assistance to Nathan who has acknoweldged that genuine support outside of injured footballers on game day could be the missing link to it all ... and maybe in a year or two the perfect smooth transition/handover situation.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not only that a lot of talk of players leaving mernda especially if fletcher gets job seniors and current under 19s not happy with whats happen

Very good mail,

A lot not happy with what has happened so far and if Fletcher is appointed senior coach then all the stars will align with the rumours! and leave a nasty taste in a lot of mouths, as everything else that has been rumoured has happened so far, a lot more to play out ..!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very good mail,

A lot not happy with what has happened so far and if Fletcher is appointed senior coach then all the stars will align with the rumours! and leave a nasty taste in a lot of mouths, as everything else that has been rumoured has happened so far, a lot more to play out ..!!

When you only advertise for only week im pretty confident that indicating Fletch has the job. Only time will tell on the walk off i think could be bad move look jacana year 1 flag with plenty recruits year 2 struggle and folded .. Hope mernda have $$$

Very good mail,

What’s the issue with this fletcher guy? Why would there be a mass walk out?
Why was Desi let go if he was so well liked?

Something fishy here.

8 sides next season and I think most would think they could have a tilt at a flag.

When you only advertise for only week im pretty confident that indicating Fletch has the job. Only time will tell on the walk off i think could be bad move look jacana year 1 flag with plenty recruits year 2 struggle and folded .. Hope mernda have $$$
I'm with you here pOp...I made a statement a couple of weeks ago about how he and Cloke got Jacana to a flag and look were they are now...Gone. Hoe same thing doesnt happen at Mernda...$$$$ isnt everything. Was proven at Jacana while he was there.

Didn’t Cam kick something like 130 goals for the year ?? And I don’t know fletch but isn’t it the clubs responsibility to manage the budget ? The coach signs a contract for x amount ... then has x amount to recruit with ... as provided by the committee. So if the coach along with Cam .. got Jacana a flag I don’t see how that could possibly reflect negatively on them. Anyone who has seen Cam play local footy understands he still has a crack and puts everything into every game.

Didn’t Cam kick something like 130 goals for the year ?? And I don’t know fletch but isn’t it the clubs responsibility to manage the budget ? The coach signs a contract for x amount ... then has x amount to recruit with ... as provided by the committee. So if the coach along with Cam .. got Jacana a flag I don’t see how that could possibly reflect negatively on them. Anyone who has seen Cam play local footy understands he still has a crack and puts everything into every game.
Yeah agree he has a crack. But also took the huge amount of $$$$$$ then left when times got tough. Great player in this league..But keep in mind when things dry up hes gone. And thats not a knock on him, all I'm saying is that loyalty is no longer there.

Here here, clubs have to own more of what's happened to the local footy landscape as they are the one's signing coaches and players, sometimes on massive overs based on pedigree and actual resumes.

Know what someone's worth is to YOUR business, not what it will take for you to beat the neighbouring club to a signature or what it will cost to pry him away from elsewhere.

You are all custodians, torch bearers who are meant to be continuing with tradition and long histories ... not stuffing it up in 2-3 years based on ego and what you want for the present.

Here here, clubs have to own more of what's happened to the local footy landscape as they are the one's signing coaches and players, sometimes on massive overs based on pedigree and actual resumes.

Know what someone's worth is to YOUR business, not what it will take for you to beat the neighbouring club to a signature or what it will cost to pry him away from elsewhere.

You are all custodians, torch bearers who are meant to be continuing with tradition and long histories ... not stuffing it up in 2-3 years based on ego and what you want for the present.
But when clubs do 'own it' and part ways with coaches as they must believe it is best for their 'business' you have then questioned the club? Cant have it both ways Doons.

fwiw I agree clubs are responsible for the spending.

What’s the issue with this fletcher guy? Why would there be a mass walk out?
Why was Desi let go if he was so well liked?

Something fishy here.

8 sides next season and I think most would think they could have a tilt at a flag.
What happens to the fixture with only 8 teams next year? Obviously if you play everyone twice it’s a only a 14 round season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back