NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

So Keys gets 5 weeks, reports say 2 other Turtles got rubbed out but nothing on NFNL tribunal results.
Anyone know if or who else got suspended from last weeks game against Sth Morang?

Plenty of numbers on the track tonight at Ramsay Street Oval with finals just around the corner everyone is putting their hand up for selection. In the twos that is, because once again the seniors haven't fired again under the STORY TELLER.

Plenty of numbers on the track tonight at Ramsay Street Oval with finals just around the corner everyone is putting their hand up for selection. In the twos that is, because once again the seniors haven't fired again under the STORY TELLER
Plenty of numbers on the track tonight at Ramsay Street Oval with finals just around the corner everyone is putting their hand up for selection. In the twos that is, because once again the seniors haven't fired again under the STORY TELLER.
Any discussions on club behaviour down there after a coach was suspended for 4 matches down there this week? Surname seemed familiar too 🤔

Round 17 of division 3 footy, top 4 has been decided and can’t see any change to first finals of Old Eltham vs Kilmore and Sth Morang vs Laurimar but still will be an interesting last 2 rounds

Reservoir (7th 2-14) vs Lalor (8th 0-16). So far it’s 2-0 in favour of Reservoir though last time it was only a 6 point margin to Reservoir. Can Lalor breakthrough for their first win in 2023. Both clubs are to be commended on how they have fronted up each week, let’s hope they can both have solid off-seasons and recruit well so they come back better in 2023.
Reservoir have shown more improvement over the year and for that reason they will collect win number 3 for the season. Reservoir by 17 points

Heidelberg West (5th 8-8) vs Mernda (6th 7-9). 2 sides who had hoped to be playing finals in 2022, hasn’t quite gone to plan. For the Hawks Hywood has had a terrific season, bringing up 50 goals last week and will loom to him to continue his goal kicking form. They also get Louis Hill back this week.
For Mernda, it’s been another frustrating season for them, they haven’t really got going and have struggled against top 4 sides. Losing Kimuliatis has hurt which has meant a heavy reliance on Bongetti and Riley Edwards, they just need to continue with the youth they have and it might take another season or 2 before they challenge for premiership success.
At home Heidelberg West to get the win by 11 points

Kilmore (4th 10-6) vs Old Eltham (3rd 11-5) Kilmore come off a bruising encounter with Laurimar last week and will enjoy being back at JJ Clancy reserve. They get young gun Bailey Derrick back which strengthens their squad.
For the Turtles a bit of reality check last week going down to Sth Morang by 70 points. In probably the biggest blow though they lose Matthew Keys (27 goals) for 5 weeks which means his season is over, this is a massive blow for the turtles who know will need to rely on Milne, Snow and possibly the evergreen Matt Quinton and Ben Gill up forward. Both coaches will most likely be playing their cards pretty close to their chests this week on preparation for elimination final in two weeks time. Kilmore by 7 points

Sth Morang (1st 13-3) vs Laurimar (2nd 13-3) These 2 sides will met 3 times in 7 weeks so tomorrows game is basically deciding who the minor premier will be. The Lions have been in terrific form but do lose Failla and Renehan to suspension for the next 2 weeks. The power welcome back Mitchell Thompson which is a good boost for them. Like the Kilmore vs Old Eltham game, can’t see either Coach Hall or Atkins giving too much away this week. Sth Morang to take the minor premiership. Lions by 22 points

Enjoy the footy

No personal attack on Robert Fletcher or the Mernda F.C
Only Facts give me some facts on Mernda.

1. If i had a son playing junior football and we were looking for a senior club would you recommend Mernda if YES why?
  2. Can you name the last three senior B&F winners at MFC and tell me how they are going this season?
  3. How many reports/cards have been given this year?
Looking forward to you straight forward FACTS on the above questions.
Before I answer any on your questions, tell me, Why does your Son play at Mernda???

Before I answer any on your questions, tell me, Why does your Son play at Mernda???
I like what you did their :rolleyes:
Sons or Daughters its a diverse club Juniors/Netball/Football they don't separate them mate and the are all between the same walls the same walls that talk. Now come on id like to hear your response on the questions.

Ill tell you one thing Heidelberg West will win by over 60 points today and Mernda will look like Reservoir and Lalor next week and that's under the leadership of the Story Teller.

1. If i had a son playing junior football and we were looking for a senior club would you recommend Mernda if YES why?
  2. Can you name the last three senior B&F winners at MFC and tell me how they are going this season?
How can anyone write any facts if you keep deleting reply’s 🙄

Only Facts any chance you can answer these questions
The Big footy world are awaiting your answers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I read on here a couple of weeks ago someone say Laurimar were the clear best team in the comp and it's a matter of who plays them in the Grand Final?
Recent results suggest otherwise. There last 4 games against the top 4 have been LLWL. South Morang have beaten them comfortably the last 2 times.

South Morang have to go in hot favourites. Although finals can throw up alot of upsets

Did I read on here a couple of weeks ago someone say Laurimar were the clear best team in the comp and it's a matter of who plays them in the Grand Final?
Recent results suggest otherwise. There last 4 games against the top 4 have been LLWL. South Morang have beaten them comfortably the last 2 times.

South Morang have to go in hot favourites. Although finals can throw up alot of upsets
South Morang are easily the best side and will enter the GF first. They are very beatable though

Their challenger who knows. I believe Laurimar will exit straight sets.

Ummmm that would be me ooops

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I remember my first day on the internet as well.
Our first days on the internet were Amazing, interesting, a place to learn, these days it’s full of Trolls, scammers & people talking absolute crap & believe ing their own crap.

I like what you did their :rolleyes:
Sons or Daughters its a diverse club Juniors/Netball/Football they don't separate them mate and the are all between the same walls the same walls that talk. Now come on id like to hear your response on the questions.

Ill tell you one thing Heidelberg West will win by over 60 points today and Mernda will look like Reservoir and Lalor next week and that's under the leadership of the Story Teller.
Just read they had a 22 point loss, very close though to your 60 points + loss you apparently knew was going to happen 🤷‍♂️. And yes my apologies I should not have said Your Son in this day and age, anyone can now be known as a Broccoli if they want, each to their own…. And you said you don’t have a personal vendetta, I call absolute BS on that. I went back 50 pages & read your posts. Wow move on, you need a different hobby because following the MFNC is really pissing you off, Life’s too short mate. Head down and watch Heidelberg in Divi 1, they are killing it, I bet you’d love it down there & I’ve heard their Coach’s don’t make promises promises, there are no Storey Tellers down there! Yellow & Black!

Just read they had a 22 point loss, very close though to your 60 points + loss you apparently knew was going to happen 🤷‍♂️. And yes my apologies I should not have said Your Son in this day and age, anyone can now be known as a Broccoli if they want, each to their own…. And you said you don’t have a personal vendetta, I call absolute BS on that. I went back 50 pages & read your posts. Wow move on, you need a different hobby because following the MFNC is really pissing you off, Life’s too short mate. Head down and watch Heidelberg in Divi 1, they are killing it, I bet you’d love it down there & I’ve heard their Coach’s don’t make promises promises, there are no Storey Tellers down there! Yellow & Black!
Still haven't answered the question and the club is a bit bigger than just the senior group. Never said anything about a persons gender i said its a club with Juniors/Netball and Football i dont know why you are dancing around with a Broccoli comment. Now stop with your Bulls**t and answer the question.

Last edited:
Still haven't answered the question and the club is a bit bigger than just the senior group. Never said anything about a persons gender i said its a club with Juniors/Netball and Football i dont know why you are dancing around with a Broccoli comment. Now stop with your Bulls**t and answer the question.
Why don't you 2 get a room

Interesting to see how the top 4 clubs approach games this weekend ahead of finals with early the early forecast of 10-20mm of rain on the Saturday. Rest players or risk injury & suspension in tough conditions? Turtles playing at home isn’t ideal preparation leading into finals I dare say.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back