Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 167 28.7%
  • No

Votes: 414 71.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Notice Cripps ineffective disposals again - 22 1 metre handballs this week putting his teammates under pressure. Nicks poor game is still more effective then Cripps best
Cripps had the 6th highest rated game of the year and was clearly in the best 1-3 players on the ground despite getting tagged for a half lmao

I don't jeer players, I enjoy players reaching potential, and I'm sure goatie will too

But, some people are really insecure, needing reassurance from all and sundry that he will achieve greatness, instead of just enjoy the present
He’s too embroiled in the past to be in the painful present!

computer GIF

Oh.

Patrick Cripps, who is in the prime of his career, is having the best year of his career, has overtaken a third year player as Brownlow Medal favourite (after that player has been Brownlow Medal favourite for 25 of the past 35 weeks of home and away football).

Oh.

Patrick Cripps, who is in the prime of his career, is having the best year of his career, has overtaken a third year player as Brownlow Medal favourite (after that player has been Brownlow Medal favourite for 25 of the past 35 weeks of home and away football).

Shouldn't he be leading every award according to you?

Oh.

I think you mean Patrick Cripps... Who isn't talked about as the next Goatie but actually plays the game the right way has overtaken young Nicky after a woeful performance vs the Don's where he squibbed every 2nd contest and was scrubbing kicks off the deck like he was playing in the Euros

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you mean Patrick Cripps... Who isn't talked about as the next Goatie but actually plays the game the right way has overtaken young Nicky after a woeful performance vs the Don's where he squibbed every 2nd contest and was scrubbing kicks off the deck like he was playing in the Euros

Cue pie poster responses aligned with posters supporting club

No Carlton supporter has nominated a current Carlton player in GOAT conversations

Cue pie poster responses aligned with posters supporting club

No Carlton supporter has nominated a current Carlton player in GOAT conversations
Ummm, yes they have.

Ummm, yes they have.

Kreuze is a known troll, doesn't really count. He also has a thread about being bored while he waits for us to win the flag because we're a shoe in apparently.

Ummm, yes they have.

You already know what I think of that thread/claim

Kreuze is a known troll, doesn't really count. He also has a thread about being bored while he waits for us to win the flag because we're a shoe in apparently.
Clearly the Walsh GOAT thread is a troll, because he's never been anywhere near the best player in the comp.

But open your ears to the many others who have previously stated Daicos' ceiling could be the Greatest of all time - it is a common discussion topic.

Not my problem if you refuse to accept it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back