Toast Nick Vlastuin - Round 7 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting how all the hype before the draft was about how much of a hardnut Vlastuin was... What has impressed me is his poise with the pill. Great stuff Nick!

He's a hard nut alright but he also shows much more to his game as well. This young man has huge upside. Definitely one to keep an eye on over the next few years. Also makes the Chocco signing all the more timely as well, Great stuff !! :thumbsu:

I remember when I used to get extremely excited about these awards for our players. Then we started winning, and they became less and less important. Well done to Nick, but I'd suggest he knows exactly where he's at and doesn't need some empty media award to tell him he's done well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Wines' hype will drop off a bit now, Port won't have another patch like their opening five games again
Possibly. Usually the media just run with it even if he was to slow down now anyway. O'Meara I think should win quite easily. But you never know with these awards.

Never been more certain that we have snagged an A grade 200 + gamer than I am with this kid. (With the exception of our Captain)

Vlastuin already locked into our best 22 IMO and the guy just looks like a professional footballer but also a leader.

To take over from Cotch in what..... 8 years or so?

Can't wait till he improves his tank in 4-5 years, V could be a real powerful inside monster around the ground in the midfield:thumbsu:

The other thing I like about him is he appears to have a bit of character about him and could be a bit of a cult hero for club enthusiasts with the way he attacks the ball and all:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Nick Vlastuin - Round 7 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back