No wonder Matthews is such a pathetic coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by noddy
Can't work out why so many of you pap supporters have it in for Kingsley who after so many years as a real consistent player for the Port Power is still playing top footy,

As you've seen many times by when we criticise him he is a liability on the oppositions goal line and has been shown up by many opposition coaches by having his opponent keep him deep in the back lines..............

Try reading whole posts as it tends to reveal all instead of just glancing over what you want to read...........

Originally posted by dreamkillers
As you've seen many times by when we criticise him he is a liability on the oppositions goal line and has been shown up by many opposition coaches by having his opponent keep him deep in the back lines..............

Try reading whole posts as it tends to reveal all instead of just glancing over what you want to read...........

Why thank you for those kind thoughts dk :) i'll try to keep them in mind for future readings,

I still think Kingsley is unfairly treated by some of the Port Power supporters & i believe he has put in quite a few more good games than poor ones, but that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by noddy
I still think Kingsley is unfairly treated by some of the Port Power supporters & i believe he has put in quite a few more good games than poor ones, but that's just my opinion.

I'm sure every club including your own would have similar players in the same situation........be pretty boring if everyone all had the same thoughts and opinions on everyone in their side.

I agree he has played more good than bad games but I will also say that the better coaches (Sheedy & Matthews) in the league know and regularly expose his weaknesses by ensuring his opponent takes him deep into the backlines.

Ayres is still yet to work that one out for some reason.........:D

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder Matthews is such a pathetic coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back