Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

We won the 5th moral test too after they cheated with the ball change.

Also, what a bunch of tossers refusing a beer because Carey stumped dopey old Bairstow even though Bairstow literally tried the same thing on Marnus but couldn't get it done.
The ball change bullshit was important to make sure we avoided a 5-0 whitewash in the moral Ashes. Gave us 4-1 with some form to take forward

Also, what a bunch of tossers refusing a beer because Carey stumped dopey old Bairstow even though Bairstow literally tried the same thing on Marnus but couldn't get it done.

Wow did they actually refuse in the end in real life ? I thought it just going to be part of the theatre

My Buddy is NOD

I wouldn't want to share a beer with those clowns anyway. Broad has easily the most punchable face in cricket. Bairstow a close second.

Their claims of reinventing or even saving the game via 'Bazball' is hyperbolic self-serving bullshit.

Can't wait to wipe the floor with them next series in Australia.

I wouldn't want to share a beer with those clowns anyway. Broad has easily the most punchable face in cricket. Bairstow a close second.

Their claims of reinventing or even saving the game via 'Bazball' is hyperbolic self-serving bullshit.

Can't wait to wipe the floor with them next series in Australia.

I would settle for a draw. Honestly, the tears, moral victory, wewouldawonifnotfortherain bulshit they have spouted throughout the series makes the victory even sweeter this way

On the other hand, a comprehensive whitewash would still be sweet

The tears and outrage make it so much sweeter. Silence wouldn't be as fun ;)

While it's never fun losing, I think its hilarious that the series was drawn, there was all the drama about all the things, BUT WE STILL HAVE THE ASHES! :laughv1:

Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I couldn't believe we lost when I woke up this morning, I went to sleep around 10.30 with it raining there and assumed it would either rain out, or we would either have made the runs or not had enough time so drawn. I did not think a loss was going to happen given only 3 down and raining. Pretty disappointed but as others have said, 2-2 is pretty fair. We were probably lucky to get away with that really. Seems like that ball change was a pretty big factor in the end.

While Australia were disappointed only drawing the series to retain the ashes it's rare for any touring side to win away from home.

Of the last four ashes series, two in Australia and two in England, the Aussies have won eight tests in Australia and four in England.

England have won four tests at home and none in Australia. Twelve wins to Australia and four wins to England.

While Australia were disappointed only drawing the series to retain the ashes it's rare for any touring side to win away from home.

Of the last four ashes series, two in Australia and two in England, the Aussies have won eight tests in Australia and four in England.

England have won four tests at home and none in Australia. Twelve wins to Australia and four wins to England.
Yeah but England won 10-0 morally in Australia over the last two tours. That and Moeen Ali is the greatest offspinner of all time or at least since Graeme Swann.

Maybe the soap dodgers couldn't deal with our guys having cold beers & hot pies, not the other way around

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow did they actually refuse in the end in real life ? I thought it just going to be part of the theatre

My Buddy is NOD
Shows you the difference between the two teams. Aussies gave Stuart Broad, the personification of "not in the spirit" a guard of honour for his last match. The Poms cry into their warms beers alone. Genuinely embarrassing stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shows you the difference between the two teams. Aussies gave Stuart Broad, the personification of "not in the spirit" a guard of honour for his last match. The Poms cry into their warms beers alone. Genuinely embarrassing stuff.
If I've learned anything from Bazball, its that McCullum has a massive ego.

Matildas are playing very very well in the second half

Both countries playing quality soccer
im actually watching it because of all the hype... all i'll say is soccer is as boring as i remember it.

Got no idea how the Tillies aren't in front. The difference Sam Kerr makes is ridiculous.

The girls have missed a few golden opportunities

That shot to the right goal post close up should have been placed to the left for an open player as the goaly was moving right

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back