Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

The girls have missed a few golden opportunities

That shot to the right goal post close up should have been placed to the left for an open player as the goaly was moving right

Fowler's one at the end of the first half?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought after what happened to her brother under/after WC's regime, she wouldn't be too fond of the club.
She spent many years in the Weagles cheer squad, and cried for days when they lost that grand final. Everyone is really barking up the wrong tree, she is blue and yellow as they come.

I had a very rare run to the local KFC in South Perth last night and who should be picking up a meal at the same time? The spleen destroyer himself Mitch Crowden. Definitely not a false sighting as his name was on the back of his, I presume, training shirt.

looked happy and obviously being out of the AFL program has its KFC benefits. Geez he is really small though but having a great WAFL season.

She was born in East Fremantle. Her dad played a Premiership for East Fremantle and coached South Fremantle colts. It might not be as obvious as you think.

Lol she hates the Dockers and her Dads a prick. But yes, there's some strong ties in the Fremantle area with the Regan/Kerr family.

I had a very rare run to the local KFC in South Perth last night and who should be picking up a meal at the same time? The spleen destroyer himself Mitch Crowden. Definitely not a false sighting as his name was on the back of his, I presume, training shirt.

looked happy and obviously being out of the AFL program has its KFC benefits. Geez he is really small though but having a great WAFL season.

If you squint, he kind of looks like KFC Boy. Think it's in the neck (or lack therof)

Just quietly on this. That KFC sucks. They're always messing up my order.

Super consolation as freo fall out of finals contention!

Can we invite Sam K to be our next #One ticket holder?

Very excited to relegate the Lionesses on Wednesday ,
( sorry but they remind me just a bit of the Lathlain pretenders?)

YOKAI!
Lionesses?
How do the soap dodgers have the temerity 2 name their sporting teams after animals that have nothing to do with their country?
They should be the hedgehogs

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lionesses?
How do the soap dodgers have the temerity 2 name their sporting teams after animals that have nothing to do with their country?
They should be the hedgehogs

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
tbh given how much of the world they conquered it wouldn't phase me if it was polar bear or the mythical dropbear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back