No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

When you get outworked by somebody named Zerk.

You are not a serious person.

Max King is not the guy you want to build your forward line around.

He's hopeless when played deep and worse when he works his way up through the midfield.

It speaks volumes that Ross allows him to do that latter.

Next week, Naughton, JUH or Darcy get to play on him 🤤

Second best result for us with Port today.

Port get the win and ease the pressure a bit, but still play like busteds against a team that is coached not to score.

So we come out next week and ambush them.

If Norf beats the Suns at Marvel, and Richmond loses to Freo in Perf next week, guess who will be on the bottom of the ladder?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m happy for the boys to have the carrot of beating Port being a place in the 8. The 4 weeks after that are brutal.

Cripps would have gotten 3 votes today. Really feel like it will be him or Bont for the Brownlow, think Cripps may be slightly in front and their easy run home probably gives him an edge.

He’s in more of a purple patch now, but would he be in the top vote getters so far in their season? I feel they would have a fairly even spread

England scraped through….

The money spent in the Premier League is inflating salaries of English born players way too much. They just don’t look that much better than their opponents.

Spain on the other hand…. now they know what they are doing!

England scraped through….

The money spent in the Premier League is inflating salaries of English born players way too much. They just don’t look that much better than their opponents.

Spain on the other hand…. now they know what they are doing!
It’s not the England players, it’s the coach. Still, they are through, same as Spain, both start at 0-0 next game.

It’s the hope that kills me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back