5 Zak Butters (PORT)
4 Brandon Zerk-Thatcher (PORT)
4 Callum Wilkie (STK)
3 Rowan Marshall (STK)
3 Connor Rozee (PORT)
2 Aliir Aliir (PORT)
2 Josh Battle (STK)
1 Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera (STK)

Very unusual. The two coaches watching the same game saw it completely differently. Butters gets 5 votes from one coach (Kenny for sure) and none from the other (Ross). Didn't one of the Scotts do that to The Bont one time:think:

The only player they agreed on was JHF and even then they were miles apart.

Thought Max King was unlucky not to get a vote from Kenny.

St Kilda v Port Adelaide​

6 Jason Horne-Francis (PORT)
5 Zak Butters (PORT)
4 Brandon Zerk-Thatcher (PORT)
4 Callum Wilkie (STK)
3 Rowan Marshall (STK)
3 Connor Rozee (PORT)
2 Aliir Aliir (PORT)
2 Josh Battle (STK)
1 Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera (STK)

Very unusual. The two coaches watching the same game saw it completely differently. Butters gets 5 votes from one coach (Kenny for sure) and none from the other (Ross). Didn't one of the Scotts do that to The Bont one time:think:

The only player they agreed on was JHF and even then they were miles apart.

Thought Max King was unlucky not to get a vote from Kenny.

Have it on good authority that the Saints were chasing Butters hard, but he told them before the game that he's coming to the dogs. Ross cracked it and gave him no votes.

Have it on good authority that the Saints were chasing Butters hard, but he told them before the game that he's coming to the dogs. Ross cracked it and gave him no votes.
If your post gets anything less than a 😻 from Next Waiting I'm reporting him.

This is not a great article but still worth sharing. It seems to start out with the premise that Ross Lyon fosters a boring, unimaginative and ultimately ineffective style of football. That's not controversial. You wouldn't find much disagreement on that. But then most of the article talks about other things rather than a clinical analysis and examples of how Lyon's brand of football is failing. Instead it talks about how he inherited a poor list and he simply hasn't got the cattle at his disposal.

Anyway, it's a quick read...

This is not a great article but still worth sharing. It seems to start out with the premise that Ross Lyon fosters a boring, unimaginative and ultimately ineffective style of football. That's not controversial. You wouldn't find much disagreement on that. But then most of the article talks about other things rather than a clinical analysis and examples of how Lyon's brand of football is failing. Instead it talks about how he inherited a poor list and he simply hasn't got the cattle at his disposal.

Anyway, it's a quick read...

I’m not a Lyon apologist, and I certainly don’t like watching any team he coaches play football. But pick a best 22 from the whole comp and see how many saints players are in it. Now pick a second 22 and a third 22.

If from those 66 players you’ve said more than one (Marshall), maybe 2 (Sinclair) then I’d be surprised. Wilkie is pretty good and Wanganeen-Milera shows some signs but the rest of the list hasn’t lived up to its promise and/or are on the downward side of their career.

Their list is almost wholly devoid of star power, and it might be the worst in the comp on that front.

And now they’ve lost Max King for the season 😧

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Crisp has just kicked 3 goals in 3 minutes, what a start

Who do we want to win this? If i’m really honest, I nearly want the Bombers finals win drought to continue such as I want the Doggies to succeed😂

Had there been a bloke who has gone from honest battler to gun at 30 like Jack Crisp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back