No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

England to face Spain in the final.

I didn’t think Southgate was any good, so a surprise that they made the final.

Spain should be heavy favourites.
Quite the boring final really. Spain play a high possession keepers off game, but generate little in attack. Had only one big win, scraped through with a few 1 goal results.

England also a pretty boring team, lucky to have made the final. Barely beat Serbia 1-0, then had two draws, an extra time win, and penalty shoot out win. Haven't been all that convincing. This morning was probably their best game all tournament. But whether it carries over to the final?

I still reckon Spain should beat them by a couple. Their best is still much better than England at their best. 2-0 or 2-1 to Spain is my tip. But honestly England winning it will not surprise me either.

England to face Spain in the final.

I didn’t think Southgate was any good, so a surprise that they made the final.

Spain should be heavy favourites.
Only fitting that England can win the title now they don't have any current spurs players

Only fitting that England can win the title now they don't have any current spurs players

giphy.gif

I’ve been waiting all my life for England to win a men’s soccer tournament. Got the dogs flag, Ashes win over here. If England win I can die a happy man. Hopefully during sex when I’m 95 in 2061.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been waiting all my life for England to win a men’s soccer tournament. Got the dogs flag, Ashes win over here. If England win I can die a happy man. Hopefully during sex when I’m 95 in 2061.
Even if they don’t win, I’m sure it will be a moral victory….

I don’t know which month your birthday is in but if you stick strictly to those criteria you could have a very punishing few months in 2061.

Heeney still suspended. Very surprising. No Brownlow exemption, no Sydney player exemption, no Charlie Cameron good bloke exemption. Very unlike the AFL to not find something.

Honestly don't think he should've got suspended but that's neither here nor there.

Last edited:
This kind of gives some insight into their fans' constantly weird petulant behaviour. He got one week ffs 😂

The constant victimhood and hard done by thing. Take your one week, own the action and the punishment and keep some dignity. You're not spending the next seven days tarring the roof at Shawshank.

It's a week - he should think
himself lucky.

Last edited:
Heeney still suspended. Very surprising. No Brownlow exemption, no Sydney player exemption, no Charlie Cameron good bloke exemption. Very unlike the AFL to not find something.

Honestly don't think he should've got suspended but that's neither here nor there.
Hope he wins so they might finally shut up about how they were robbed in 2016

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back