No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney suspended.

Daicos grabbing at the hammy? Although looks ok now.

Bont needs a teammate to clean up Cripps and he might get a Charlie after all.

(Disclaimer - I am not advocating to injure players…….maybe)

Heeney suspended.

1720780606187.png

Heeney suspended.

If Gallagher really wants to find his way into the hearts of BF posters on the Doggies board then opportunity is knocking

Last edited:

Heeney suspended.

More likely a corkie than a hamstring tear.

James Brayshaw talking about Essendon: "we need the big clubs up the pointy end"

This clown uses that "footy's better when the big 4 are going well" line so often. It's vomit inducing.

It's such a hackneyed line. Who says it's better? Finals are finals. Does he think if we make it or if North or the Saints make finals, the finals series is s***? It sums up the channel he works for - tired, lazy and predictable.

Tom Stewart with a head clash with Schulz.

If it was us head definitely he be out.

See what happens given we’ve got them next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Brayshaw talking about Essendon: "we need the big clubs up the pointy end"

This clown uses that "footy's better when the big 4 are going well" line so often. It's vomit inducing.
He is such a herb, so when the Bombers and Blues were a basket case and his club was making prelims was that just terrible for him?

If Stewart played for us he'd be out next week.

He won't be
I keep banging on about this but our medicos are clearly spooked from the Libba incidents or have been given a mandate for the AFL to sub a player anytime they have the slightest head knock.

Jezza has twice been KO’d this year and stayed on, SDK almost got decapitated and stayed on and now Stewart.

And we get to go down to their dung heap next week, oh goodie

For yet another year, how many years in a row is that now? Really puts the fix in fixture.

Re the Stewart head knock, the AFL will have no balls and he'll play. Oh Steve Hocking is in charge down at Geelong you say? Oh he was running the game at the AFL before that? Must be just a coincidence...

ROFL 😆

This is brilliant. We should bring banners to Swans games saying 'I'd love a COLA?'

View attachment 2046329
I didn't realize that Heeney died. Rest in peace Isaac, you have been taken from us at far too young age.........wait, what - he has been suspended for ONLY 1 WEEK.

Image the response if he had got 2 weeks - the Swans would be calling for an Isaac Heeney Round.

The AFL really does let the Cats just sign off a player as being fine without having to complete a HIA test. They'll even let a runner go out and check on a woozy player and it's fine.

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back