No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Darling axed by WCE

The AFL really does let the Cats just sign off a player as being fine without having to complete a HIA test. They'll even let a runner go out and check on a woozy player and it's fine.

They'll even get Smith and it'll be signed off a totally legit.

Which AFL exec can we employ as our next CEO? Helps doesn't it?

How in the hell does Mark Ricciuto get a gig on tv these days?

He is so un****ingbelievably bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no Gawn and no Petracca and the Demons beat Essendon. Imagine winning with two of your best players out. Oh yeah...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This Essington season is disgusting. Falling into the top 4 via suspiciously convenient fixturing and it's obvious to everyone that straight sets await. Oh how I would like us to be the ones to complete that.

Imagine Harley actually saying that and the Swans and Heeney taking themselves and the situation so seriously to put out that video.

The Swans whinging and moaning like little sooks that another club rightly mocked their club because of the outrageous injustice of Heeney swinging an arm behind and hitting another player (perhaps his opponent was struck from the grassy knoll? Must've been...)

The thought Heeney had the Brownlow won. That's it.

Did anyone see if they had unveiled a shrine to Heeney outside the SCG yesterday and were people there laying wreaths? 🤭

Last edited:
This Essington season is disgusting. Falling into the top 4 via suspiciously convenient fixturing and it's obvious to everyone that straight sets await. Oh how I would like us to be the ones to complete that.
I’ll be telling my grandkids about how pitiful that round 5 loss was against them, they are no good. Have unearthed a good starting mid combo to support Zerrett in Caldwell and Durham, but they have holes everywhere.

There must be some way they can combine the 2016 Grand Final loss & Heeney's suspension into some sort of megasook. I'm thinking a country and western song. A lemon and salt festival , with Tequila to wash away their sorrows. Complete with a children's orchestra playing tiny violins.

If they got their act together sooner, I'd have accessed the funds I'd been saving for the Good Friday appeal & put it towards Heeney getting the best darned lawyer in the land.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back