No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahah great timing, not watching and was using the footy live app to check the scores and it didn’t update.

That should take some wind out of their sails!

Glad the plastics won, now I hope that don't win another game this season.

They have the toughest run out of anyone in the 8 I reckon - Lions away, Freo at home & us in Ballarat.

Freo have a tough run as well based on top 4 chances, but probably lucky it’s Geelong and Port at home with GWS away.

Glad the plastics won, now I hope that don't win another game this season.

I trust you have done the scenarios and I assume was better for us GWS won?

Is that so in real terms we are a game and percentage ahead of Hawks? So really 2 games ahead ?

Sorry I’m lazy

It’s easier if we keep winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely fine with GWS winning. If we win the next two, finishing top 4 will still be in our own hands with a win over the orange team.
Exactly... we weren't getting near top 4 without winning all of them. If we don't win them all we don't make it anyway.

And I doubt GWS beat Brisbane next week either.

I agree with your point but…nek minnit.

Meh, a team choked but the point stood after game 1/3 with all the carry-on.

I’m most surprised Sicily didn’t try to fight someone when he got caught cold with players free inside 50

I trust you have done the scenarios and I assume was better for us GWS won?

Is that so in real terms we are a game and percentage ahead of Hawks? So really 2 games ahead ?

Sorry I’m lazy

It’s easier if we keep winning

Just my opinion really.

Giants have Lions, Freo and us left, while Hawks have Carlton, Tigers and North.

Feel like Hawks were more a threat to our top 8 spot than Giants being a threat to a potential top 4 spot.

Last edited:
I don’t get Jake Stringer. How can you be a full time athlete, get all the resources in the world in regards to health and nutrition.. and still be fat. Not AFL fat like Swan or Hodge were, everyday fat.

I can only imagine how much you’d have to eat and drink to be in that condition as someone who plays and trains full time.

I don’t get Jake Stringer. How can you be a full time athlete, get all the resources in the world in regards to health and nutrition.. and still be fat. Not AFL fat like Swan or Hodge were, everyday fat.

I can only imagine how much you’d have to eat and drink to be in that condition as someone who plays and trains full time.
Worse that Oliver is in poor condition being a full time midfielder

Contract year as well. It’s the type of deal a club like Essington probably shouldn’t renew, but will.

Hopefully 3+ years

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back