No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinched this from the MB, apparently quoted from HS article (also reports that it may have been catering/hospitality staff that complained)

Screenshot_20241015-222351_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have no idea of any details, but if suspensions are being dished out... 😲

Pinched this from the MB, apparently quoted from HS article (also reports that it may have been catering/hospitality staff that complained)

View attachment 2143247

I have no idea of any details, but if suspensions are being dished out... 😲

I read somewhere, on X I think, that there was a Hitler & Eva Braun couple in attendance.

MB thread producing the "goods" through online investigation! Further Mitch Cleary post has added that some players are o/s and just finding out about the investigation now. One poster has identified that 2 GWS young guns are in South America. The good and bad of social media!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Private function" still had catering/hospitality staff reportedly? Not so private if you have paid workers in what is effectively their workplace potentially confronted with (allegedly) inappropriate costumes and actions. Also HS alleges the players were out on the streets too, so in public.

If they want to "dress up", do it at someone's house FFS, with no one external involved.

In public, or involving other non-consenting people, you're fair game. And that applies to our players too. And it's not like AFL players don't get advice from the very start of their careers about public interactions, respect for women, etc, etc. Testekill is right, "dipshits" describes them perfectly.

Seriously do not understand all of the negative hyperbole about the West Coast trade.

In Baker, Owies and 12. Out. 3

Liam Baker is an absolute bonafied jet in his prime, potentially worth a first of his own. Owies who is meh but can contribute, just a little extra. If they nail pick 12 for a 200 gamer, how is this a bad trade at all???

Seriously do not understand all of the negative hyperbole about the West Coast trade.

Liam Baker is an absolute bonafied jet in his prime, potentially worth a first of his own. Owies who is meh but can contribute, just a little extra. If they nail pick 12 for a 200 gamer, how is this a bad trade at all???
This draft is meant to be very even, so assuming there is a WA player WC has their eye on, I think it’s ok.

Turns out the bloke Stringer and Hind took into the rooms is a convicted killer. They get coffee every day.

Starting to think Bevo was onto something.
Great to see GWS have recognised Jake is a solid citizen and taken him on.
Wonder what he would have done for Mad Monday :think:

How bad are Richmond going to be next year? They won 2 games this year, and just lost 3 from the top 6 of their best and fairest alongside Jack Graham. In for a very, very long season I think.

Liam Baker is a nice role player

I struggle to see them winning a single game (I know that's unlikely and they'll probably sneak 1 or 2).
They will probably get a win when no one expects it like they did against Sydney this year but I they are in for a hard time. Feel like them trading experience players is a big risk for them and I could see be in the bottom 4 for while like North have.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back