Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

That list is very accurate on which clubs should be in the elite national competition.

The bottom 9 clubs speak for themselves - they pay their own way.

Add in Sydney, Brisbane and Tassie to make it a 12 team elite competition - 22 rounds of home and away - An actual fair draw and better skilled games as the talent isn't spread so thin - win/win.

Drop the 7 clubs who are just burdens that add nothing but keep their hands out for more GC, GWS, Norf, Saints, Melbourne, Bullflogs and Port Powah.

They’re not entirely burdens though, their existence is directly tied to the value of the media rights. Some of the funding would equalise variation in marketing opportunity due to AFL fixture being geared to maximising rights revenue.

You tell us Mrs scoops
video heart GIF

Once I post the gif I hear the music

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well then I’ve completely missed that. Unless it was what I just read from jeffcrowe about helping him with his off field passion?
No, there’s that but also the fact that his significant other is besties with Cummings wife. Apparently one of the biggest problems with attracting players without an attachment to Adelaide (either from here originally or partner is), is getting their partners to also want to come here. I suspect Sloane accompanied Dawson when they met up with him recently to speak to that point. His and Belinda’s lifestyle in Adelaide, the opportunities Belinda has had etc. cost of living, standard of living.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back