Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Burton up forward will be the answer!

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Fighting the game out! Well done Port Power. Great coaching by Ken, he must of given a brilliant speech at 3QT!! 😍
Not unrealistic for Port to go 0-8

We need the Eagles to do a number on Port after they lose to the Blues next week. (they then face Saints then Dogs)

Rozee wouldn't be to bad if he was a speculative pick in the 40's, but he has been horrible. Gets the ball, turns defensive side and runs in a circle. Should have kept Wingard. Hell if they kept Wingard and Polec they might have been that bit stronger and more damaging to go to that next level in 2020/2021.

What a ******* joke their 'supporters' are. When they're winning the numbers are up and they talk about being fans since the SANFL games, never tear us apart bullshit.

They lose THREE games, and ****, they all ******* disappear.

Fair-weather fake campaigners the lot of them.
4 actually

What a ******* joke their 'supporters' are. When they're winning the numbers are up and they talk about being fans since the SANFL games, never tear us apart bullshit.

To be fair, imagine if we had a coach like Hinkley for 10 years.....

Funny thing is Melbourne didn't even play that well. Looked like they were at least 2 steps down from their best footy.
they were off tonight.. way off.

it was almost like it was one of those games where the opposition is so shit that it brings the good side down with them too..

Oliver had a stinker.. Petracca didnt do a heap.. fritch was quiet..

5AA trying their absolute hardest to paint this as a respectable loss

They are trying purely because of the abuse Ken copped after the showdown. There was nothing respectable about that loss though. I also have no idea why Rowie is so defensive of the performance of Ken. I think that is more of a suck up to the Power club because Port players and Coaches come onto the program.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon they could have done with Jordan Dawson tonight.

The tarps didn't give you a clue to the levels of bullshit they regurgitate?

They are trying purely because of the abuse Ken copped after the showdown. There was nothing respectable about that loss though. I also have no idea why Rowie is so defensive of the performance of Ken. I think that is more of a suck up to the Power club because Port players and Coaches come onto the program.
Rowie is trolling them and he is loving every second.

4 actually

Saw this on another forum...... harsh?!

DZw0gDmUMAAK8sV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back