Not open for further replies.
Like the batsman who's batting really well but just not making any runs

Or the golfer who's hitting them beautifully just not towards the hole
Spot on it was a bazaar interview
He had to correct himself a couple of times on this point
Ken is a party prize
In the old days it was called a lucky door prize
Never knew what the hell you would get
Seriously how can you be in a AFL game without scoring for close to 3/4 of it ?

Rowe’s comments on it are just ******* extraordinary.

(I mean, unless he’s executing the world’s biggest troll on Port supporters. In which case, take a bow Stephen. But I don’t think that’s it.)

That’s the problem with footy in Adelaide in a nutshell. All these incestuous pricks just close rank around each other.
I can guarantee you deep down Rowie would be loving what’s happening to Port at the moment

I got a response from Champion Data, it’s got to be an intentional kick but I reckon that’s open to interpretation
I never saw the video, however after your description of the kick, I would consider it intentional, with that said at the end of the day the decision rests with Champion Data.

You really could argue, there is plenty of examples of unintentional accidental kicks that go for goals of a players boot who wasnt trying to score a goal, why are they considered a kick using Champion Data guidelines?

Its a subjective assessment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite thing about the 'Sack Hinkley!' brigade, is the thought process behind it.

'We have a premiership list, it's just Hinkley that is causing us to play badly!' - hmmm, are you so sure?

It's easy to point to a coach and blame him, because it is only one issue that can be addressed with one move (sack the coach).

Yes he is surely an issue, however it sweeps under the rug all of the other issues they have.

Their senior players have overperformed, and are regressing/ageing/about to retire. Their 'young guns' started strong but have stagnated or regressed.

Their 'successful' years of 2020 and 2021 came in Covid years, with reduced quarters, less rounds, changed rules, and significant loss of 'home ground advantage' to other teams.

Even in those years, they could only beat up on bad teams - they couldn't win against top 8 sides, and were humiliated against top 4 sides. Add to that the incredibly easy draw they were given.

They are hanging on the Hinkley excuse because they know he won't be sacked, and they have their excuse. They can just ignore the other issues which are currently sending the club off a cliff.

And I'll be honest, I am very happy about it.
This is 100% spot on

Rozee; Butters and Duursma have flatlined. Either they're all going through a 'flat patch' or all the other sides have worked them out or more to the point Kerns game plan has been sliced and diced (exhibit 'A': the PF last year when the Bulldogs manned up on Aliir - he was 100% useless as he had to be accountable)

They keep prattling on about Dixon - but he has played only 1 good season in the 7 he has been there. Even when he is playing they cant deliver the ball to him cleanly. Massively overrated.

Despite last week's game, Marshall doesn't lookup to it. Georgiadis is the big hope up forward

They're depth is no where near as deep as they think it is. That's why a spud such as Motlop continues to get picked. Fantasia always injured (we dodged a bullet there I think)

How much longer will Boak; Gray; Dixon; McKenzie Jonas etc go on?

Reckon the cliff is well and truly nigh...

Thanks. I'm useless...have you got a link to get there?
Here is the link.

You do realise if you post there, Im the one likely to answer too lol.

Their draft hand is not great

Yes could end up with a decent first rounder. Won't be pick 1, they will win a few games as players come back.

No second rounder.

Probably get WCE first rounder for Mitch Georgiades.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If they are likely getting Luko, it will be used as part of the price they pay for him.

This is 100% spot on

Rozee; Butters and Duursma have flatlined. Either they're all going through a 'flat patch' or all the other sides have worked them out or more to the point Kerns game plan has been sliced and diced (exhibit 'A': the PF last year when the Bulldogs manned up on Aliir - he was 100% useless as he had to be accountable)

They keep prattling on about Dixon - but he has played only 1 good season in the 7 he has been there. Even when he is playing they cant deliver the ball to him cleanly. Massively overrated.

Despite last week's game, Marshall doesn't lookup to it. Georgiadis is the big hope up forward

They're depth is no where near as deep as they think it is. That's why a spud such as Motlop continues to get picked. Fantasia always injured (we dodged a bullet there I think)

How much longer will Boak; Gray; Dixon; McKenzie Jonas etc go on?

Reckon the cliff is well and truly nigh...
The cliff is coming VERY quickly. Going to be interesting to see how the club and the 'supporters' respond. Bottom line is that they have proven themselves to be everything they accuse us of being. Those tarps are not far away at all.

Jeepers that is embarrassing, more band members than "supporters" trudging along behind them.

I like how they are only doing "the March" for important games - not before every home match.

I wonder who decides which games are the important ones and what happens at the unimportant games, who will help the dozen supporters that rely on The March to find Adelaide Oval. So many questions.

And yet they still think we are the plastic franchise, they do so much "fake" stuff their supporters lap up as if its the greatest thing since sliced bread.
What gives me the irrits is the PA crap that they ram down everyone's throats:

1870 (no relevance to the Power)
We exist to win premierships (every f*&^% club exists for this reason)
The creed (do they really expect a 19 year old recruit to give a shit about this)
The most loyal supporter base (spare me - they drop off as soon as it gets too tough)
The pre game entertainment (who gives a rats? Do they go to the footy to watch their club or to sing INXS)?
The prison bars (I guess if they wore them in the showdown and last night they would have won)

I've got a couple of close mates who are power supporters and even they are saying that its time to move on from all the propaganda e.g. the prison bars - they won a flag in 2004 wearing a power guernsey - doesn't this guernsey mean anything to them?

The fact is that they are no different to any other AFL club. They need to get that through their thick heads.

FPxhAf_acAA7_qm

Here is the link.

You do realise if you post there, Im the one likely to answer too lol.

Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back