Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So different with Tasmania coming in. I'm actually interested in what their name will be, how they'll spread their home games, guernsey, coach, CEO, Football Manager, whether they'll set up a Sydney-style Academy in Tas, which players they'll get.
For the name they will most likely reuse the Tasmania Devils, which literally was the team which played in the VFL from 2001-2008.

14659.Tasmania_Devils_logo.png

No doubt. Them scammers getting cleverererrer tho.
If it sounds to good to be true it is.

I can remember my cousins hubby at a family gathering was talking about Firepower & how his good mates Carey & Goodwin... along with other Crows were sinking serious money into it.

My gullible Dad lapped it up & and I told him & rest of my family not to sink any dollars in to it as has no substance.

Fortunately my cousin has a very good job to cover her hubby gambling on a scam...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt. Them scammers getting cleverererrer tho.
Moreso pure quantity of correspondence on scams.

The Telcos must get better to block scam correspondence.

It's almost like we need to now verify mobile numbers as a network.

There must be a smart boffin out there..m

This. Whilst playing around with scammers might seem fun in theory, they could end up having the last laugh as some are capable of recording your voice and using it for scamming purposes.

If I don’t recognise the number I’ll sometimes answer but say nothing. Every now and then it’s silence for a couple of seconds and then they hang up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back